Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I can't believe I am saying this but as the weeks have gone by I have warmed to Travis after initially disliking him. He does seem to be a genuine big hearted guy. Not the sharpest tool in the shed and tends be loud and extroverted to the extreme which would grate against people. But I think he tries to come from the right place. If he wins then good luck to him.

I've likes him from the start I think he is an awsome housemate but as he weeks go by i like him
More and more and think he is the most deserving housemate to win!

I really like travis. Even from the start. I never understood the dislike for him at the beginning. Ive always thought he was good value in the house and he reminds me of the old school big brother hms. I hope he goes far and if he wins I'll be happy for him.

Now that David is gone. I hope he doesn't become Ryan's new bitching partner. I don't think Travis will become cliquey though. Its not in his nature. It was interesting that Lina didn't mention him in the cool group consisting of David, Ryan and Skye.

Now that David is gone. I hope he doesn't become Ryan's new bitching partner. I don't think Travis will become cliquey though. Its not in his nature. It was interesting that Lina didn't mention him in the cool group consisting of David, Ryan and Skye.

He will ruin his chances of winning this week. Travis is not very smart - Ryan will twist his mind ;)

Speaking of Travis' intelligence, does anyone know if he has a degree?

I think I read hes a import co-ordinator. I am fairly sure positions like that you have to have to hold a degree. So he must be smarter than many give him credit for. Although regardless of his level of education I think hes quite intelligent, he reads people well.

Back