Skip to main content

Today I ........

Can watch all the channels live except 10's. You can install Kodi on your laptop. Bit of a learning curve, need to follow instructions to add repositories and add-ons. The repository with the IPTV AU add-on also has Pluto TV which has hundreds of channels. And you can add "IPTV Merge" to add the channels you want into an EPG so you can see what's on.
Well... today I downloaded kodi.
It looks a bit complicated and I have installed it on my mac which might limit things. But I have a bit of time at the moment so I will see whether I can get it to work. Or at least to work with what I want (I’m sure it will work to some extent) which is to get live Australian tv.

Did Junior jump out at the end? Junior is cute. I wouldnt have thought cats would sit nicely in a bicycle basket.

I thought Junior was like wtf? Slow down so I can smell stuff and "talk" to the people. He did very well to stay where he was though.

Did Junior jump out at the end? Junior is cute. I wouldnt have thought cats would sit nicely in a bicycle basket.
Yes he did! But mostly because I had issues and this was my third take, and I think he was getting a bit over it. I have been practicing with him for several days and he seems fine with it... although better when I have a free hand to comfort him.
I thought Junior was like wtf? Slow down so I can smell stuff and "talk" to the people. He did very well to stay where he was though.
The video is sped up a bit to fit the music. The concrete's pretty rough so it was a bumpy ride.

Today I walked through autumn leaves along the river and past a bunch of ancient buildings. And relics of ancient buildings. Doggo came too (on feet, not in bicycle basket)A4BD6152-3E95-4275-8A6F-3D77B215D6C0.jpeg

In mid-August I was riding along one of PP's busy main roads when I spotted the tips of a couple of Frangipani branches in the gutter, probably knocked off the trees there by a passing truck. I brought one home and planted it. All but on leaf fell off but then the tips started growing again... and now, less than three months later... (no filter, either)...

Untitled-2.jpg

This is a rare gardening triumph for me.

Well I'm very sad today. Horse has not been well for the last couple of weeks. Not eating and very sad looking. I'd taken him to the local vet and the gave him antibiotic shots twice, and I'd been visiting him at the pagoda every day trying to encourage him to eat. Yesterday morning he did wolf down some dry food and I thought maybe that was a good sign... but later I got a video from one of the monks of him staggering/swaying around as if he'd had a stroke.

I raced over there and it was clear he was in a terrible state, probably the final stages of organ failure (eyes and gums turning yellow). I took him to an NGO vet and they confirmed that as suspected FIP (a form of coronavirus). We had no choice but to euthanise him, unfortunately. I hope he didn't pass it on to the two kittens, who are now living with a cat rescue chick who feeds the pagoda cats. I'll miss my big lovable lug!

Well I'm very sad today. Horse has not been well for the last couple of weeks. Not eating and very sad looking. I'd taken him to the local vet and the gave him antibiotic shots twice, and I'd been visiting him at the pagoda every day trying to encourage him to eat. Yesterday morning he did wolf down some dry food and I thought maybe that was a good sign... but later I got a video from one of the monks of him staggering/swaying around as if he'd had a stroke.

I raced over there and it was clear he was in a terrible state, probably the final stages of organ failure (eyes and gums turning yellow). I took him to an NGO vet and they confirmed that as suspected FIP (a form of coronavirus). We had no choice but to euthanise him, unfortunately. I hope he didn't pass it on to the two kittens, who are now living with a cat rescue chick who feeds the pagoda cats. I'll miss my big lovable lug!

Awwwww man timmy - sending you big hugs x Your heart is hurting cos you are an amazing, kind & caring individual. Please take comfort in knowing you really did make a difference in horses life, as well as all the other kitty's you freely shower with love & care. I believe a lot of different things really, i do think that when our life ends & "where ever" we end up after, we get to meet up with our pets again. Your gunna be the guy with 62,000 kitty kats just hanging out having a great time :kiss:

Awwwww man timmy - sending you big hugs x Your heart is hurting cos you are an amazing, kind & caring individual. Please take comfort in knowing you really did make a difference in horses life, as well as all the other kitty's you freely shower with love & care. I believe a lot of different things really, i do think that when our life ends & "where ever" we end up after, we get to meet up with our pets again. Your gunna be the guy with 62,000 kitty kats just hanging out having a great time :kiss:
Thanks for that. Was even tougher because a couple of days earlier, my ground floor neighbours brought me their kitten (which they had found earlier and added to their cat collection). He was very sick and cold, and started having seizures, so I was pretty sure he was dying. My first reaction was he's eaten something poisonous, as he had been perfectly healthy the previous night when I'd seen him. I know they feed their cats leftovers and immediately suspected garlic. I went downstairs and told the neice what I thought, and I picked up their food bowl and yes it had a very strong garlic smell. I took the little guy to the nearest vet and they gave him some shots (don't know what) but he didn't even survive the 10 minute trip back. He was the cutest little thing, too. So between him and Horse I had a terrible few days. I explained to the neighbours not to feed them food with garlic, but in the past I told them not to feed them cooked chicken bones either and did they listen? Of course not. But they mean well.

Last week as I was returning home in the alley I heard a kitten crying. It turned out it was in a downpipe, just where it came out at a right angle before going down into the sewer. I got the neighbours to come out with a saw to cut the pipe, then realised I could jiggle the L joint apart. Behold one hungry five week old female tabby.

There's no chance of finding her mama, as she appeared to have fallen down the pipe from a two-storey rooftop. She's too little to survive in the street so I really had no choice but to bring her in for a few weeks at least. I have Mo from the pagoda staying here atm because he's got mange and looking sick. I thought he just needed fattening up but now I think he has underlying condition (possibly FIV). I should probably keep them apart but he likes to beat her up and she just goes back for more. I mean, she'll probably get FIV and mange as well but very difficult to keep them separated in my place. Yes I'm irresponsible.

I present: Dana Drainpipe.

-5q4ZUsO.jpg

Today I got a text from my neighbours saying they had discovered what the strange noise coming from the chimney (that we share) was and had now set the pigeon free. It’s a five storey building. Poor pigeon! It had been in there at least a few days.

Today I got a text from my neighbours saying they had discovered what the strange noise coming from the chimney (that we share) was and had now set the pigeon free. It’s a five storey building. Poor pigeon! It had been in there at least a few days.
I thought you were going to say they found Santa stuck up there!

That aside, yes, poor pigeon.

Back