Skip to main content

Today I ........

Reminds me of times when I'd do the rubbish, and there'd be chocolate wrappers or whatever in the wastepaper bin in the toilet. Not a bathroom, but a separate toilet. Who sits on the bog popping choccies in their mouth???
OGC.7edeef8c4b35ebad0abe134efbcf7360

Holy Shiz!!! That's fucking hilarious & gross!!!!! you wins!!:roflmao::roflmao:

I’ve heard (maybe even partaken in) a shower beer.

But a shower ice cream? That’s fucking unhinged, but hilarious.

Ooft nothing creamy in the shower!
Maybe a zooper dooper or an icy poll or something if you must. But can’t be taking a bucket of neapolitana in the shower.
Exactly my point! (Paddle pops are literal ice blocks aren't they?)

Reminds me of times when I'd do the rubbish, and there'd be chocolate wrappers or whatever in the wastepaper bin in the toilet. Not a bathroom, but a separate toilet. Who sits on the bog popping choccies in their mouth???
Same sort of scenario...my youngest nephew used to take his coffee to the toilet with him until I told him no, NO, NO!

I went to Sydney last week. The last time I was there was 1999 on a business trip, I worked in the city and they put me up at a rather plush hotel in the city also. I remember they were filming The Matrix when I was there.

I noticed so many changes since I last was there. Sooooo many new big buildings. I love the harbour, and caught many ferries to places I have never been before. I ate all my meals either at or from China town. Lovely food and cheap.
This time I met friends who flew down from Brisbane & we shared an apartment on the 49th floor of a city building. It was really fun. I loved it.

View attachment 59650
View attachment 59651
(cough) not that I'm following you, but your "mistake" about Tina Turner/Tina Arena made me do a spit take of laughter, so I had to see something you wrote. Now I'm totally envious of whatever you do which allowed you to have such a great business trip (& you rub in the Matrix as well) haha Cheers!

ooooh ok, I thought they were like popsicles. So, that's what I meant.

To be fair, coffee can cause you to need a toilet break pretty quickly sometimes. :biggrin:
(cough) I'm not sure whether some of you are men or women. However, as a girl who has lived w/a few men, it never surprises me what is eaten in the bathroom. Multitasking lol is how they describe it. If I have a really excellent mango, I like to eat it while in a bathtub, but that's my choice.

your clarification has confused me more lolo....
are we talking about this delicious ice cream item?
fudgesicles
Probably different these days but when we were kids, Popsicles were literally blocks of flavoured ice on sticks. Like if you had orange or lime or lemon cordial and froze it.

1685449188733.png

Probably different these days but when we were kids, Popsicles were literally blocks of flavoured ice on sticks. Like if you had orange or lime or lemon cordial and froze it.

Whatcha youse guyse think about these? lol we Yanks do too many things (many bad) to excess...but these do look yummy...but still not in the shower lol

oh those look good. I've been missing out! Never been much of a sweet tooth but... it's hot here year round so I wouldn't take much convincing.

Goodbye for a while.

My partner & myself retired fully last year. We bought a small farm west of Mackay & were notified by the government last year that part it will be compulsory acquired to build a dam. We had the option to sell part of our farm or all of it. If we sold part of it, then they would build a fence across it with the dam on the other side. If we get flooding rains then the dam may rise significantly and flood our property, so we decided to sell the entire farm.
We negotiated a price with Qld Hydro, not what we wanted, but not bad either.
So today we are flying to LA then down to Peru were we will start a 12 month holiday around the world. And who knows where we will end up living after that. I am 62, my partner is 65 so this our big retirement holiday.
So maybe I wont be on the forum over the next year or 2. Great to chat with everyone, bye for now.

Oh @Thing what a shame about your farm! That must really suck. But yeah, make the most of the opportunity it's given you, and have some amazing and unforgettable travels. But there's not need to leave us, they have interwebz everywhere you know! Can still keep up with Aussie TV via torrents and Reddit, ABC News channel is on Youtube, etc. We'd miss you! You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Back