Skip to main content

Today I ........

It is unfathomable to me how someone could make such a mistake.
It the reason Sony should just give up on trying and sit back and collect a pay cheque while Disney does all the work. Not that the MCU is perfect but they have a much better track record when it comes to Marvel.

It the reason Sony should just give up on trying and sit back and collect a pay cheque while Disney does all the work. Not that the MCU is perfect but they have a much better track record when it comes to Marvel.

After the box office of the latest Spiderman, there's no way Sony will end the deal any time soon. It will still encourage them to attempt to create their own little comic book franchises though.

It's hard to get too excited about Marvel these days. Outside of the new Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. Is there anything to be excited for? The Eternals seemed like an attempt at a comic book film, made by people who don't like or watch comic book films.

As everything these days is multiverses, there's speculation of Sony doing something with the previous spidermen. Mistaking it being neat to see Tobey Maguire again for people actually wanting to see him play a 50-year-old Spiderman in his own film.

One last thing about comic book films, the latest Batman was bad. I don't get how so many people didn't notice that.

After the box office of the latest Spiderman, there's no way Sony will end the deal any time soon. It will still encourage them to attempt to create their own little comic book franchises though.

It's hard to get too excited about Marvel these days. Outside of the new Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. Is there anything to be excited for? The Eternals seemed like an attempt at a comic book film, made by people who don't like or watch comic book films.

As everything these days is multiverses, there's speculation of Sony doing something with the previous spidermen. Mistaking it being neat to see Tobey Maguire again for people actually wanting to see him play a 50-year-old Spiderman in his own film.

One last thing about comic book films, the latest Batman was bad. I don't get how so many people didn't notice that.
Really? I enjoyed it despite the 3 hour run time.

This is not my work, but it shows Khmer New Year in Siem Reap, last weekend:

Haha. Yes. Two one-time stalwarts.
I‘m still curious what Reepbot actually did to get a lifetime ban…! Intriguing.
Brekkie banned me because I created another account to report inigo's expressive account. I think.

Or he banned me because he decided he didn't like me.

And the reason I did that was because I managed to get inigo's other two accounts banned but I thought brekkie might be sick of me reporting another of her accounts so I thought I'd just start another account. I thought it would be fine because I thought we were allowed multiple accounts on here. And if he banned me for reporting her posts then that's weird as a moderator is supposed to look at reported posts. If brekkie hates looking at reported posts he should resign as admin/mod and let someone else do it.

Today I monitored my little dog. She had an infusion yesterday and has just started taking medication - antibiotics and blood/kidneys stimulants and support - for kidney infection and I bought a couple of jumpers because I left mine in Australia thinking when I returned here it would be warm and not 3 degrees overnight. Grrrrr.

Please send get well vibes for the little dog if you can. She is a darling little dog. She looks a bit like that circle to the left there.

Today I monitored my little dog. She had an infusion yesterday and has just started taking medication - antibiotics and blood/kidneys stimulants and support - for kidney infection and I bought a couple of jumpers because I left mine in Australia thinking when I returned here it would be warm and not 3 degrees overnight. Grrrrr.

Please send get well vibes for the little dog if you can. She is a darling little dog. She looks a bit like that circle to the left there.
Sending positive thoughts your way for your mooseface to get better.

Feel better little doggo!

Back