Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really heard of Tina Arena and her music before being around this place so I was amazed with her vocals on that ARIA Awards 2015 performance of "Chains" with The Veronicas and Jessica Mauboy. That was absolutely amazing. I even bought the track from iTunes and I am happy it has made it in to the Top 20.

And her award acceptance speech was epic!!! :smug:

She would be amazing to see live I think.

Got the new Tina Arena album 'Eleven' for Christmas. And it was THE GREATEST CHRUSTMAS PRESENT EVER! THE SONGS WERE ALL MAGNIFICENT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

My favourite track on there is called 'Magic'. It is a very upbeat song and it makes me feel good.

why that one?
Her French is terrible. It's stinky like cheese. The corny torment of her being a centuries wartorn city when she came from Bogantown Australia with maybe a street knife fight, tops. It's reminds me of why they replaced her with the superior Courtney Compagnino on YTT.

Her French is terrible. It's stinky like cheese. The corny torment of her being a centuries wartorn city when she came from Bogantown Australia with maybe a street knife fight, tops. It's reminds me of why they replaced her with the superior Courtney Compagnino on YTT.

trolling effort 0/10.

I was at my gym today and they were playing new music (plus video) of Tina. It's a pretty popular gym with a nation wide presence, so I think that is pretty impressive

I was at my gym today and they were playing new music (plus video) of Tina. It's a pretty popular gym with a nation wide presence, so I think that is pretty impressive

well she inspired me health wise, so why not other people? but that is very good to hear.

I never liked her when she was a teenager despite the fact she did look amazing and did modeling and stuff as well as music. But now she's one of my favourite singers and I think she's quite a hottie as someone in her 40s. She's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back