Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she did sound great, she looked quite young as well.

Oh yes I seem dem boobies now![DOUBLEPOST=1448533614][/DOUBLEPOST]I may retract my looking young comment btw....,
I'm not watching myself. I'll look for a clip tomorrow. No doubt RB will post one here.

She looks amazing! Classic, modest, natural

enhanced-25431-1448516829-1.jpg

She has suuuuuch a creepy voice. Her speaking voice I mean.

Yes, I remember you teling me that. Still can't see it. Sorry.

Still, that speech, apart from her music, really showcased why I liked her so much. She was honest, herself, funny, heart warming, inspirational and above all she was passionate.

Yes, I remember you teling me that. Still can't see it. Sorry.

Still, that speech, apart from her music, really showcased why I liked her so much. She was honest, herself, funny, heart warming, inspirational and above all she was passionate.

Oh did? Sorry, it must be a thing that realllllly gets to me. But, since this is the appreciation thread, I shall say no more except that it's nice your commitment remains unwavering. The Chains performance was pretty good.

If I recall correctly, it's total bogan. Everyone loves a bogan

It's like bogan trying to be posh with the propensity to over enunciate every word, because every. single. word. is. as. important. as. the. last. and. everyone. cares. so. much. You know?[DOUBLEPOST=1448542374][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok my saying no more starts now!

Oh did? Sorry, it must be a thing that realllllly gets to me. But, since this is the appreciation thread, I shall say no more except that it's nice your commitment remains unwavering. The Chains performance was pretty good.

You can criticise her if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back