Skip to main content

Tim + Tahan for the win!

Michael Nguyen

Tim, such a cunning, smart and manipulative player.. and he does all this is a funny and entertaining way. He is such an interesting housemate, you never know what's going to come out of his mouth, he's everything Michael from last years BB could of been. Just like Tahan he's not afraid to say that he is in there to win it.
Tahan naturally beautiful, confident in herself as a person, strong and determined.. god she is such an amazing housemate. She is definately not at all a pot plant, I love it how she's not afraid to say she's here to win and voices who she thinks she has a better chance against etc Right now I want to see Tahan or Tim win, we havnt had any flawless housemates like this in a while really, well for the past 3 seasons anyway. Pulling for a tahan and tim final 2, out of the remaining housemates they are all weak and boring, too scared to step out of their comfort zones and all avoid confrontation.

Who else agrees? :D

Hell yeah! We have to vote to keep them til the end!! Imagine how surprised they'd be if they were in top 3 with ben and ben was called third

Tim brings out the best in tahan and tahan brings out the worst in tim.
Tims finally catching on to it.

Absolutley LOVE Tim, he has been my favourite housemate since day 1. Tahan and I have a love hate relationship. Some days I would be willing to text her name if she is nominated (as long as Tim isn't up!), but mostly I want to see her gone, but would miss her if she left! She adds to the house and doesnt annoy the shit out of me and everyone else with emotions. I'll be disappointed if she isnt the last girl standing from the originals.

I have to say Tahan's innocent act and verbal diarrhea is starting to get really annoy and I'm finally starting to really understand just how annoying she must be to live with and why Mikkayla hates her so much! Tahan in small doses might be entertaining but 24/7 it would be brutal. I finally understanding!

I'd love for Tahan and Tim to be the final two (with Tim winning). I don't always like Tahan as a person but as a HM she's fantastic. And Tim is officially one of my fave BB HMs - ever. I hope they make it to the final three together (with Ben, unfortunately) because in addition to being good value as individuals their relationship is really fun to watch. They're entertaining together when they're partners in crime and they're entertaining together when they're fighting. Win/win.

I have to say Tahan's innocent act and verbal diarrhea is starting to get really annoy and I'm finally starting to really understand just how annoying she must be to live with and why Mikkayla hates her so much! Tahan in small doses might be entertaining but 24/7 it would be brutal. I finally understanding!

What do you have to turn every thread you post on about Tahan into Mikkayla?

What do you have to turn every thread you post on about Tahan into Mikkayla?

1) The thread is about Tahan.

2) I was talking about Tahan.

3) This was my opinion about Tahan.

4) I mentioned Mikkayla's opinion about Tahan because it was relevant to my comment.

5) If you don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about Mikkayla and Tahan then don't respond to my comment. One post does not make a thread.

There is NO way Tahan will win BB.
She is is extremely disliked by so it seems a large group of the female viewers (which make up probably 80% of all voters)

Personally i like Tahan, but i guess most guys out there do [nothing to do with her looks of course :p - but it doesn't mean she deserves to win geez..

Tim will or probably should win... But Ben has put himself in NINES good books by the way he raves on about Burt Newton (a NINE Legend)
Then again, not sure if NINE wants to look like they favor gays guys named Ben - no matter who Australia votes for.

[oh yes, i am insinuating NINE or whomever, does have control of the final outcome, & can if they wish fudge votes to the way they want & as they see fit]

Last edited:
Tim for the win! It's between him and Ben for me, I really liked Tahan in the beginning but she's been annoying me more every week. Her impersonation of Mikkayla eating was the final drop for me, that was so low! I loved her honesty at first but there's a difference between being honest and just thinking you're better than everyone else and finding something to bitch about with everyone and she's crossed that line for me

If they want Tahan to drop in popularity, they can throw a troop of fat and/or ugly and/or poor girls in the house for Tahan to laugh at. That should do it. Otherwise, as an underdog, she's fairly strong.

She is is extremely disliked by so it seems a large group of the female viewers (which make up probably 80% of all voters)

Personally i like Tahan, but i guess most guys out there do [nothing to do with her looks of course :p

That's such an asinine assumption.

A lot of people were off her when she started making fun of Mikkayla, period. Nothing to do with men vs women.

Plus she's been saved heaps by the public.
I hope she's top 3 with Tim and Ben, I'd love this outcome.

Unless someone like Boog develops a huge following it seems highly likely that the top 5 will be Ben, Tim, Tahan, Jade and Drew. The winner will obviously be Ben due to the ridiculous favouring and Tim will be second. Not sure of the make up of the other 3.

Back