Skip to main content

Tim + Tahan for the win!

That's such an asinine assumption.

A lot of people were off her when she started making fun of Mikkayla, period. Nothing to do with men vs women.

You must be correct, to use such a word as asinine... most would just use the word stupid, stupid.

Fact is keyboard warrior, Tahan isn't well liked by a large group of the female viewers. be it because of her looks, the way she belittles other female HM's, who knows, who cares. Ever wonder why her fellow HM's nominate her continuously, and her save vote count is always at the lower end of the spectrum.

personally i like Tahan, however i don't see how she could win. BB isn't a beauty contest, right !

Last edited:
I'll be disgusted if Tahan or Mikkayla wins - and hell, even if they make it to top 3.

Tim will be good though. Ben and Jade are the perfect final 2.

I'll be disgusted if Tahan or Mikkayla wins - and hell, even if they make it to top 3.

Tim will be good though. Ben and Jade are the perfect final 2.

Just curious, Why would Ben and Jade be the perfect final 2? They haven't "worked" for it as hard as tahan mikk or tim

I know Tim and Ben are the favorites, but once Ed and Jade and Mik are gone maybe someone like Drew would have a chance.

There is NO way Tahan will win BB.
She is is extremely disliked by so it seems a large group of the female viewers (which make up probably 80% of all voters)

Personally i like Tahan, but i guess most guys out there do [nothing to do with her looks of course :p - but it doesn't mean she deserves to win geez..

Tim will or probably should win... But Ben has put himself in NINES good books by the way he raves on about Burt Newton (a NINE Legend)
Then again, not sure if NINE wants to look like they favor gays guys named Ben - no matter who Australia votes for.

[oh yes, i am insinuating NINE or whomever, does have control of the final outcome, & can if they wish fudge votes to the way they want & as they see fit]

I think what you say about tahan having a large group of women hating on her applies to alot of people though. Like i know alot of men 30+ cannot stand Tim. It's really interesting to think about I reckon, except it's more likely elder women voting so I understand what you mean :)

I have to say Tahan's innocent act and verbal diarrhea is starting to get really annoy and I'm finally starting to really understand just how annoying she must be to live with and why Mikkayla hates her so much! Tahan in small doses might be entertaining but 24/7 it would be brutal. I finally understanding!

Confusing....Tim and MIkk both talked about, made judgements about HMs physical appearances and level of intelligence. Butt, Tahan makes the call about the Splenda sisters and she is evil? Ya like who ya like but .Mikka, the rude dictator cried for sugars so they would offer her the SuperPower...did the same with Heidi...both fails. she managed to get over them leaving awful quickly...Fake

I love them both and they are both great housemates. Tim is my favourite though and I want him to win. Tahan second.

You must be correct, to use such a word as asinine... most would just use the word stupid, stupid.

Fact is keyboard warrior, Tahan isn't well liked by a large group of the female viewers. be it because of her looks, the way she belittles other female HM's, who knows, who cares. Ever wonder why her fellow HM's nominate her continuously, and her save vote count is always at the lower end of the spectrum.

personally i like Tahan, however i don't see how she could win. BB isn't a beauty contest, right !
You are profoundly embarrassing. How in god's name are you pretending 'asinine' is some sort of pretentious vocab, and how exactly am I a keyboard warrior for merely pointing out how illogical and contradictory your assumptions are. Obviously the group of female viewers who hate Tahan can't be that large if she's survived so many evictions. If according to you 80% of the voters are female, then they're the ones who are saving Tahan.

I know plenty of blokes who don't like Tahan, and I know plenty of women who adore her. To put it bluntly, you're wrong. And yes, your assumptions continue to be asinine #dealwithit

You are profoundly embarrassing. How in god's name are you pretending 'asinine' is some sort of pretentious vocab, and how exactly am I a keyboard warrior for merely pointing out how illogical and contradictory your assumptions are. Obviously the group of female viewers who hate Tahan can't be that large if she's survived so many evictions. If according to you 80% of the voters are female, then they're the ones who are saving Tahan.

I know plenty of blokes who don't like Tahan, and I know plenty of women who adore her. To put it bluntly, you're wrong. And yes, your assumptions continue to be asinine #dealwithit

OMG you are not one of those losers that use hash-tag -> #ToExpressYourSelf LMAO - BTW i don't get embarrassed, online bullies don't effect me.

Firstly, Tahan isn't well liked by a large group of female voters - yes deal with it :D

Of course Tully was overwhelmingly the most disliked by the female and male voters, but tahan isn't that far behind. Do you really believe the way Tahan belittles the other girls in the house, makes her well liked by the female viewers. hmm

OMG you are not one of those losers that use hash-tag -> #ToExpressYourSelf LMAO - BTW i don't get embarrassed, online bullies don't effect me.

Firstly, Tahan isn't well liked by a large group of female voters - yes deal with it :D

Of course Tully was overwhelmingly the most disliked by the female and male voters, but tahan isn't that far behind. Do you really believe the way Tahan belittles the other girls in the house, makes her well liked by the female viewers. hmm
How am I an online bully? Because I'm telling you you're wrong right now? Because I said the assumptions you made in your post were asinine? LMAO. Get a grip mate.

You're still not comprehending the fact that people's dislike of Tahan is not a gender-based phenomenon, both men and women love and loathe her and gender has fuck all to do with it. Clearly you're a bit dim if you're still misunderstanding what it was in your original post I disagreed with.

#TruthHurts

I love those two!!!

Hope they make it to the final and Tahan being the last woman standing!

How am I an online bully? Because I'm telling you you're wrong right now? Because I said the assumptions you made in your post were asinine? LMAO. Get a grip mate.

You're still not comprehending the fact that people's dislike of Tahan is not a gender-based phenomenon, both men and women love and loathe her and gender has fuck all to do with it. Clearly you're a bit dim if you're still misunderstanding what it was in your original post I disagreed with.

#TruthHurts

RELAX!!

Tahan herself has mentioned the girls don't like her [ she was referring to those in the house - but that does go for a huge amount outside too - They don't like how Tahan acts. full stop ] As i said, i like tahan and probably a lot of guys do. which kinda does bring gender into it some what.

I see you still are using the hashtag to make a point LMFAO #truthhurts - does that make you feel like you belong in the cool group :p

The only thing we agree on is our signature Tim for the win. NEXT!

I really like Tahan, but I don't see her making final 2. She will be nominated every week til she's gone. Had this week's noms just been Tim, Ben and Tahan, she would be the next to walk out the door. :(

Tahan for the win. Tim winning would kind of be an anti-climax (as would Ben) as it always is when the favourite wins.

I'd love for Tahan and Tim to be the final two (with Tim winning). I don't always like Tahan as a person but as a HM she's fantastic. And Tim is officially one of my fave BB HMs - ever. I hope they make it to the final three together (with Ben, unfortunately) because in addition to being good value as individuals their relationship is really fun to watch. They're entertaining together when they're partners in crime and they're entertaining together when they're fighting. Win/win.

Exactly my thoughts

I know Tim and Ben are the favorites, but once Ed and Jade and Mik are gone maybe someone like Drew would have a chance.

Yes but he would need to actually do something. While other personalities might be liked or disliked by people they (such as Mikk, Tahan, Tim) have strong characters which are interesting irrespective of whether you like them or not. Drew is turning out to be quite a bore

Back