Skip to main content

Tim + Tahan for the win!

OMG you are not one of those losers that use hash-tag -> #ToExpressYourSelf LMAO - BTW i don't get embarrassed, online bullies don't effect me.

Firstly, Tahan isn't well liked by a large group of female voters - yes deal with it :D
I think you would be surprised

Of course Tully was overwhelmingly the most disliked by the female and male voters, but tahan isn't that far behind. Do you really believe the way Tahan belittles the other girls in the house, makes her well liked by the female viewers. hmm

Tim is my favourite male/Tahan is my favourite female, both are fantastic Hms.

And Tahan is quite appealing to women, not girls, women.

Her killer instinct is rather cool to watch. She and Tim are both charismatic and fun.

1) The thread is about Tahan.

2) I was talking about Tahan.

3) This was my opinion about Tahan.

4) I mentioned Mikkayla's opinion about Tahan because it was relevant to my comment.

5) If you don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about Mikkayla and Tahan then don't respond to my comment. One post does not make a thread.

Succinctly put ! :D

Confusing....Tim and MIkk both talked about, made judgements about HMs physical appearances and level of intelligence. Butt, Tahan makes the call about the Splenda sisters and she is evil? Ya like who ya like but .Mikka, the rude dictator cried for sugars so they would offer her the SuperPower...did the same with Heidi...both fails. she managed to get over them leaving awful quickly...Fake

I wish people would stop assuming motivations behind actions with so little evidence - your comment makes no sense anyway since Mikkayla & Heidi never got along well & Mikkayla would have no expectation of getting any superpower from her. Nor can you make a judgement about "getting over it quickly" - you hardly see any footage & besides they have little choice with regards to getting over it - what do you want? Moping about for several weeks? Why is it so hard to imagine that she was upset at losing friends she has been living with 24/7 for several weeks but she is still keeping on? She was not the only one who was upset - everyone is different in how they express this & I don't think it was fake. That said, I hope Tim wins, Ben doesn't & beyond that I don't much care.

I wish people would stop assuming motivations behind actions with so little evidence - your comment makes no sense anyway since Mikkayla & Heidi never got along well & Mikkayla would have no expectation of getting any superpower from her. Nor can you make a judgement about "getting over it quickly" - you hardly see any footage & besides they have little choice with regards to getting over it - what do you want? Moping about for several weeks? Why is it so hard to imagine that she was upset at losing friends she has been living with 24/7 for several weeks but she is still keeping on? She was not the only one who was upset - everyone is different in how they express this & I don't think it was fake. That said, I hope Tim wins, Ben doesn't & beyond that I don't much care.

I do much care about the "game" itself...why did Mikk take Heidi to PS? I continue to view the "game" as the social experiment it was intended...How does the stress of not knowing anything from the outside world affect the HMs? Stress and emotions of nominations? Do they Like me? Who can I trust? b/c I view it this way I look for subtleties and nuance changes, etc. better viewing for me...granted, we are victims of the edit/Production (the reason you favor Tim?) but these nuances (for example, why do some people laugh/grin when they are under stress? why do the HMs preface their comments with s(he) is a lovely bloke, I love her/him but)...to each their own. I don't want Tim or Ben to win it and would love to see an unpredictable winner just to shake up the social experiment (HMs and viewers). won't happen but one can only hope

Succinctly put ! :D

I dont know if you are serious but your basically saying its ok now for me to talk about Tahan on any board if its somehow related to her in any way at all. lawl.
Look at what Soshi did on the eviction odds thread and the board got a warning.
Cant believe you agree with her on this either. No wonder Soshi keeps doing it because people like you egg her on.

Dont need more lectures that Tahan fans are unreasonable when this happens from Jade and Mikkayla fans all the time too.
Clean up your own mess before you criticise other people FFS.
If you can live with the criticism directed at Tahan fans, you should be able to deal with the same to Jade and Mikkayla fans.
That is all.

If Tim is so cunning and manipulative - why then is everyone aware of this, including the HM's.

Personally, i think Tim is right when he says, everything he does is chaos, rather then planned. Problem is the HM's are either too dumb or too lazy to do anything about Tims antics. Thus Timmy is the winner.

I dont know if you are serious but your basically saying its ok now for me to talk about Tahan on any board if its somehow related to her in any way at all. lawl.
Look at what Soshi did on the eviction odds thread and the board got a warning.
Cant believe you agree with her on this either. No wonder Soshi keeps doing it because people like you egg her on.

Dont need more lectures that Tahan fans are unreasonable when this happens from Jade and Mikkayla fans all the time too.
Clean up your own mess before you criticise other people FFS.
If you can live with the criticism directed at Tahan fans, you should be able to deal with the same to Jade and Mikkayla fans.
That is all.

What are you going on about ?

haven't read any of this thread BUT
Tim and anyone but Tahan for the final

There's no way anyone can explain Tahan fan-dom to me. She's an ill-bred, ignorant, rude little girl who desperately needs to learn respect.

There's no way anyone can explain Tahan fan-dom to me. She's an ill-bred, ignorant, rude little girl who desperately needs to learn respect.

I don't disagree with what you said. But you can say the EXACT same thing about Mikkayla.

Every person has different sides to them. And yes there is a side to Tahan that you described, but she's not *just* that.

You want Tim to win? And we can all make a case against Tim, and you'd still like him...

I don't disagree with what you said. But you can say the EXACT same thing about Mikkayla.

Every person has different sides to them. And yes there is a side to Tahan that you described, but she's not *just* that.

You want Tim to win? And we can all make a case against Tim, and you'd still like him...

I dislike Mikk immensely, and I've seen aspects of Tahan's personality that I like. Tim's been an annoying brat all week and I was starting to go off him but for the humour he adds and his oddball ways, I still like him and hope he wins. People are multi-faceted. Really..........
Going OT, why do you dislike Mikkayla so much? You've slagged her off a fair bit on these here boards.

I dislike Mikk immensely, and I've seen aspects of Tahan's personality that I like. Tim's been an annoying brat all week and I was starting to go off him but for the humour he adds and his oddball ways, I still like him and hope he wins. People are multi-faceted. Really..........
Going OT, why do you dislike Mikkayla so much? You've slagged her off a fair bit on these here boards.

Re: Mikkayla... I guess I was just really disappointed in how she handles situations in general. She's very aggressive and pushes people into corners - which is regardless of whether she's right or wrong about the argument. That's not how I personally handle situations. And I backed her from week 2 until maybe when she was really hostile towards Justynn.

I'm ok with her now since she hasn't been too OTT. I don't mind her getting to the finals. She's given a lot to the house and the dynamic between the HMs.

I enjoy watching Mikkayla when she's genuinely having fun. And that doesn't happen a lot since she's usually just talking about somebody negatively...

Because [MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] asked for some Tim and Tahan pictures I thought this thread would be appropriate as we can all bask in their glory :p

So here,
edtahantimdrew.jpg

timtahandrew.jpg

timtahan.jpg

oh and just because

tahan.jpg

tim.jpg

Back