Skip to main content

Tim Dormer talks about being cut off by Channel 9 for engaging with behindbb fans.

Im just puzzled why he cares. He won his season. Is that not enough?
Unless Im unaware of the championship belt for best ever OZ BB winner and he feels denied of that title.

That belongs to Reggie!
Agree.
Or the bloke who won the second season. Cant remember his name.
Unluckiest not to win?
Igor
584222-big-brother-2004.jpg

Im just puzzled why he cares. He won his season. Is that not enough?
Unless Im unaware of the championship belt for best ever OZ BB winner and he feels denied of that title.

That is exactly what it is. Benjamin is majorly jealous of Tim Dormer and is baffled he is considered "one of the most disliked winners" on Behind Big Brother. There was a discussion on here a few years ago and HELLO! his win was rigged anyway by the producer Alex Mavroidakis despite what he and his delusional fans protest.
I wouldn't rely too much on Benjamin to judge who is or isn't 'an appalling human.'

Completely agree with you. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Estelle or Tim B.
To be fair though, Estelle was genuinely robbed.

They obviously didn't want her to win and she was in the lead by a huge margin when they revealed the voting ahead of the finale. Then as soon as the result shifted to their preferred winner, the board wasn't shown again. They knew from the start than Ben had planned to propose on stage, and had he not won it would have been somewhat lost in the shuffle of the rest of the night as they would have had to move on from it fairly quickly. It still would have been a big deal, but it wouldn't have given the finale a big show-ender like it did.

Well, either that or they got greedy and just wanted to make more money off of the voting like in 2007. But I suspect it was both.

Apparently Benjamin(2012) was asked if he wanted to do BBCAN as well, and says he was offered $15k ish.
Ugh. He is still as horrible as ever, all that bitching poorly disguised as jokes... He's always preaching that he's changed since leaving the house, but @Benjamin2012HM is exactly the same.

Remember when in the same post on here he was going on about how he has "evolved" and become a person that makes sure what he says won't hurt people? Well in that same post he also answered a few questions from people - and one of them was a list of the male housemates from 2012 (by name) from biggest penis to smallest.

Fuck. Right. Off.

Last edited:
Not to mention that comment about "who would do that?" in regards to going on Celebrity Apprentice and potentially being the first one fired from the show...

Well @Benjamin2012HM, the answer to that question is that the kind of person that would do that is someone who isn't so self-absorbed that they don't mind missing out on a small amount of money they would have otherwise earned to potentially win $100,000 for charity.

This is nothing more than a lame attempt to get some articles written about how Tim is a one-trick pony riding the reality TV train until it falls off the tracks, while Benjamin is working on a flourishing media career...

giphy.gif

You're human garbage Benjamin.

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for Benjamin in this thread. The green eyed monster rears it's ugly head talking shite. :alien:

Tim Dormer on the other hand is well loved.:inlove:

Yeh I didn't have any impression that Benjamin has 'changed' since being out of the house. Sounds like the same kinda bitter attitude he had in the house.

I did not know he was in fucking Gladstone! That town sucks the life out of you, poor guy :\ . But I assume he flies away whenever he has the chance.

Wow, its so disappointing and hurtful to read comments like this (If YOUR comments were to hurt me - then well done.) Imagine you reading this tireless crap.... so much of it is completely untrue but yes - it does hurt. You wonder why so many former Big Brother house-mates stay clear of this site. (I acknowledge there are some nice people here and to you I apologise to you.) I have fans linking me into this site, tweeting me about it and face-booking pleading to comment. So no I dont miss your comments. Honestly Behind Big Brother makes me want to kill myself.

I do cling to that fact I DID WIN and it wasn't rigged - I hang onto that so I don't hate my Big Brother experience. I have met so many ex house mates who SAY they wish they had never been on Big Brother - with total ownership that it was this site which caused them to think this way because they read your comments on-line. To which you should be SO ashamed of.

I don't like Tim Dormer and on that radio show I felt I was entertaining without being pointedly nasty. I had some fun about Tim being on BB Canada- which I also have said publicly that I support. I think he will win. He makes a fabulous Big Brother houseamte.

Looking into my hatred of Tim Dormer I am sure a psychologist would say that is because I am jealous and you know what - I am smart enough to say - you are probably right. I think Apprentice and another BB show would be fun. So yes a small part of me is jealous. But honestly - I cant do those shows because I am busy with other work. So I really just need to push through my jealousy and have a glass of cement.

In final thought - I am very happy in my own life with work, family and friends keeping me busy. Yes my fiancée, Ben and I are still together. (I mustn't be a complete loser seeing as I am still in that relationship) We will get married when it is legal.

Ben, you won because Bradley forgave your banworthy assault of him in the house. If he played the victim card, you would have been out of there for misconduct. You should thank Bradley weekly. You owe him big time.

Back