Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

Being forced to watch Mark Bouris will be such an onerous burden. But, I'll make the sacrifice.

new_bachelor_blake_garvey_former_stripper_the_deen.jpg

Not sure if this is Blue Team's Plan A or B.

Blake Garvey and Edelsten? I think their stipends are less than Big Brother HMs. That really is the Daily Mail of casts. Blake Garvey's business networking couldn't scramble a used band-aid.

Obviously they're going for current celeb name recognition rather than any qualifications and business nous the cast they have assembled may have. Not that I care, I'm not watching this boring tripe even if something paid me for it. Okay I would if the price was $1000 per episode. :D

Obviously they're going for current celeb name recognition rather than any qualifications and business nous the cast they have assembled may have. Not that I care, I'm not watching this boring tripe even if something paid me for it. Okay I would if the price was $1000 per episode. :D
Then it could be Fury Road in your own Valhalla every night. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering he's never held down a job very long (or has he ever had a real job?) He shouldn't last long.. I'm surprised they didn't ask Tully too?

My comment came out glibly, but had a little more intent that, yes, earlier series had a philanthropic feel that rich people were awkwardly leaned on to give to charity. Geoffrey has testified in court that he has $50 to his name.

This will be the Gabi Grecko reality series by proxy. She's certainly bounced back...from the most devestating news possible ...

Last edited:
I feel like I can't possibly watch the Edelstein's after her somewhat suspicious fall down the stairs days after discovering she was pregnant. Yes highly speculative of me but none of that sounds like a healthy relationship, but I guess that's a given just by looking at them.

My comment came out glibly, but had a little more intent that, yes, earlier series had a philanthropic feel that rich people were awkwardly leaned on to give to charity. Geoffrey has testified in court that he has $50 to his name.

This will be the Gabi Grecko reality series by proxy. She's certainly bounced back...from the most devestating news possible ...
Oh ok, wouldn't have a clue that there was charity aspect involved in previous seasons as it's not my cuppa tea.

Tim rang into KiisFM this morning to speak with Kyle and JackieO to hit them up ... I heard Tim, James, Blake, Matt and Richard all chime in to the conversation - Geoffrey only contributed when asked a question about his wife already having thrown wedding ring at him.

they were on first challenge - apparently have a container of "junk" to sell off but they were also saying they'd be at Haymarket then Pitt Street and Matt Cooper would be giving out massages

it is male vs female challenge ... they said they are waiting for the female team to implode as soon as they loose this first challenge ... apparently Gina took the lead and named their team after her book (!?!) Gabbi apparently threw wedding ring at Edelstein (due to the fact his book featuring his ex was amongst the things in the container for them to sell. (Tim mentioned bottled water, rice, a kitchen sink amongst other items in the container - hit Kyle up to buy something and he told him he'd go down and take a look ... Kyle probably won't bother turning up)

Tim may think he has Kyle and JackieO on board but they often have Sophie Monk on their crew (much more so than Tim is ever on there ... and I've always felt Kyle doesn't think that much of Tim)

it was mentioned that James Mathison won something similar to this before getting his break on tv? they seemed to think he's quite cluey financially? I have no idea ... just letting you know what I heard

Seems like ch 9 are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with these "celebrities". What an awful cast. Crazy to think what passes for entertainment nowadays. I sure won't be watching this tripe.

Haha and when they won a challenge, make her personally hand the donation cheque to the charity she reneged on paying.
Then push her in front of a bus.

j/k on that last one.. kinda
So very cringeworthy and don't want to look, but you cannot look away.

Back