Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

Now that you mention it, I wonder if that was Jade or even Tully posting from Tim's Twitter and Instagram for him earlier this afternoon. It's been what, 7 hours now... if he were out he would've said something by now. Even if it was just to tell people to come party with him at some GC club or whatever. I think he's still in there.

@marquisite how funny is that! Slight time difference between the two haha
Good idea... But would Tim let someone else use his account? Maybe they put him in post-lockdown!

You guys realize that Alex has mislead us about everything? He is spouting PR to the public. Like how diverse the cast will be, how he's a big brother purist. He's a smooth talker.[DOUBLEPOST=1411240871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good idea... But would Tim let someone else use his account? Maybe they put him in post-lockdown!
Surely Tim has internet access or at least his phone if not WiFi. He isn't on lockdown.

Now that you mention it, I wonder if that was Jade or even Tully posting from Tim's Twitter and Instagram for him earlier this afternoon. It's been what, 7 hours now... if he were out he would've said something by now. Even if it was just to tell people to come party with him at some GC club or whatever. I think he's still in there.

@marquisite how funny is that! Slight time difference between the two haha

With the way they 'bend' the rules etc etc it is highly likely that Tim has access to his social media accounts/devices from inside the house. He's not a contestant, like they give a toss, Lawson gets to take in officeworks with the circus they allow him to use each week to boost up Friday nights ratings.. a smartphone or ipad isn't going to 'break' their rules - only slightly bend it. That's allowable according to the recently updated & re-drafted set of Big Brother Rules 2014.... Which in a nutshell is, "Don't do anything we think is not right & we'll get back to you on what 'right' means....from time to time"

There's a photo on Facebook of Tim wearing the head of house lanyard.

Edit: and in this thread. Sorry. I wrote this post prematurely.

There is some good in all this in that he reads these threads and knows what we want and even calls Dion pepperoni nips (obviously his nickname created here) but you'll be damned if you see anything! they will edit any sort of BBBA reference out for sure! We will just had to ask @Timdormer in here after it airs tonight.

Hell. :biggrin: I worked out how to make the smiley go where I wanted it to go. :troll::geek:

Will now max out on smileys:smuggrin:.

Timmy was always going to be involved somehow, or he wouldn't have been featured in the pre-season promos a month or so ago. I just hope more is achieved and more fun had than when Tully went in and kissed Drew in the frozen task. :meh: Setting the bar low helps me maximise my viewing pleasure.

It will be great if he does do a whole barber shop routine on David, complete with hot towels. Not a full shave, just a trim to jawline, with some hot towel therapy thrown in... :geek:

With the way they 'bend' the rules etc etc it is highly likely that Tim has access to his social media accounts/devices from inside the house.

Would not surprise me. I mean they did let Jason take a watch into the house and let him look at it for nearly a day before saying something. I just think it's pretty pathetic and lazy they don't even check the housemates luggage anymore and pat the housemates down before they enter.

Would not surprise me. I mean they did let Jason take a watch into the house and let him look at it for nearly a day before saying something. I just think it's pretty pathetic and lazy they don't even check the housemates luggage anymore and pat the housemates down before they enter.
They most likely did check his luggage but thought it would make for a "good storyline" *cough* :yuck: if big brother could punish him for it instead

Don't build your hopes up folks. On current form it will be something LAME it will happen with five mins to go and it will be like my love life Disappointing and short of substance. I hope it's more but we can trust Nine to fuck it up

Someone remind me if no contact with the outside world is the most important part of this experiment? I think the producers have forgotten.

On Tim's facebook page the contact of who runs it is this

Therefore it is a safe bet he has a PR company working with Alex about what to publish on his social media and when over the time he is in the house.

The thing I love is that Tim could go in there and go:
"Priya, people love you";
"Travis, people think you're an idiot, stop talking";
"Gemma, everyone saw your planned stunt to create drama so people keep you in the house";
or "Big Brother's ratings are so bad they had to bring me in"

and there's really nothing they could do to him. I doubt they had him sign a contract of some sort, I can't envisage one standing up in Court. He could just burn and run since all they could do would be to kick him out. Unfortunately I'm sure all of the lucrative media deals and sponsorship he gains via big brother would negate my thinking.

Watching Tim light BB on fire then put it throughout the shredder... Now THAT would be quality TV.

Back