Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

Unless it was deleted, Tim did a post in this thread saying he was now out of the house and to expect to see him on Sundays show causing a stir.

Lol, she was also the one who confirmed Tim was going into the house before it was confirmed by Channel 9 or Big Brother.

Watch out Julian Assange. Jade's already ahead of you
Did you know about this BB Vine account?! 10 hours ago would've had them posting this at 10am. I've had Ch9 off and on today and I haven't seen any ad with this clip in it so I wonder if they're going to use this account to drop little snippets randomly.

@Mrs Butterface It says it was posted 35 minutes ago, now. The storm promo (lightning and cloud) preview was posted from there I can see. So the account isn't new.

So why don't @bbau9 post minute clips on the hour to their Vine hmmm? ;) (but that is for another topic)

@Mrs Butterface It says it was posted 35 minutes ago, now. The storm promo (lightning and cloud) preview was posted from there I can see. So the account isn't new.

So why don't @bbau9 post minute clips on the hour to their Vine hmmm? ;) (but that is for another topic)
Yours says 35 mins ago? Mine says 9 hours ago, although I swear it said 10 when I first posted.

24evvw9.jpg

And don't even joke about them using this account for updates. I almost typed earlier that I hope they do but then realised how low I'd sunk if I'd even be happy with 15 second vids at this point haha

Did you know about this BB Vine account?! 10 hours ago would've had them posting this at 10am. I've had Ch9 off and on today and I haven't seen any ad with this clip in it so I wonder if they're going to use this account to drop little snippets randomly.

Never seen it before. Jade was way ahead of us on this one :p.

Seriously though, I think it's pretty clear Jade and Tully were given intel to promote Tim going back into the house, more than likely to get them to encourage their fans to watch the show. It's like Kyal and Kara or Bec and George on The Block. Send in the faves and everyone gets warm and fuzzy

Never seen it before. Jade was way ahead of us on this one :p.

Seriously though, I think it's pretty clear Jade and Tully were given intel to promote Tim going back into the house, more than likely to get them to encourage their fans to watch the show. It's like Kyal and Kara or Bec and George on The Block. Send in the faves and everyone gets warm and fuzzy
Now that you mention it, I wonder if that was Jade or even Tully posting from Tim's Twitter and Instagram for him earlier this afternoon. It's been what, 7 hours now... if he were out he would've said something by now. Even if it was just to tell people to come party with him at some GC club or whatever. I think he's still in there.

@marquisite how funny is that! Slight time difference between the two haha

Now that you mention it, I wonder if that was Jade or even Tully posting from Tim's Twitter and Instagram for him earlier this afternoon. It's been what, 7 hours now... if he were out he would've said something by now. Even if it was just to tell people to come party with him at some GC club or whatever. I think he's still in there.

@marquisite how funny is that! Slight time difference between the two haha

It's Tim, we all know he couldn't keep his mouth shut for too long. 7 hours is far too long.

It's Tim, we all know he couldn't keep his mouth shut for too long. 7 hours is far too long.
haha exactly. And that's another reason why I believe him when he said he only found out on Thursday. Even if someone wants to give Alex the benefit of the doubt and believes that this was always the plan, no bloody way would they have told Tim any earlier than they absolutely had to. We don't even know the guy and even we would know better than to do that.

another low for BB or scraping the bottom of the barrel in a vain attempt to get back some of the audience they've lost this year.. sending in former HM's to 'stir the pot' ??? after 2 weeks lolz...

Aren't the moron producers supposed to select the cast based on their script for the season :) 2 weeks and they're scrounging for support....

They did have a lame attempt at stirring the pot by directing the task questions at Skye to upset her but I guess that didn't really pan out.. + if they want to attract more positive viewing poll numbers I suppose they have to drag in something that will boost the numbers quickly...

Its definitely not the BB of old, its just, - do anything at all to win each weeks ratings, anything goes just win the ratings at any cost :p

@Thing Coming up next week... TODAY is taking the entire team to the GC for a live broadcast inside the BB house with special guests .. this year's housemates!? :eek::rolleyes:

Should I have posted that? Hopefully Nine detects my scarcasm! But hey, we'd get live streaming during the show, at least...

Back