Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

So glad Tim won but would have loved to see a proper interview with Sonya at the end. Jade was so very gracious in defeat.

So glad Tim won but would have loved to see a proper interview with Sonya at the end. Jade was so very gracious in defeat.

Yeh the ending was shit just like the whole finale. When did they stop walking down the path and seeing each evicted hm individually?

Good Job Guys! I'm so glad he won :)

The ending was totally rushed, I agree... pretty disappointing but at least he won!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy he won! WTG Tim and WTG all of you who were able to vote for him!! Wish I could see him now, withdrawal is about to kick in big time. Gonna miss seeing him on my computer every day. WTG Tim!!!

Already struggling and I live in Australia lol

Good job guys, I'm so happy that Tim won it. I'm even more happy for you guys :)

oh i am just so happy, seriously wow :D! its been great chatting with all you guys, if anyone wants to keep chatting outside the board i have the same username just about everywhere (except facebook, hate that shit hehe) ITS BEEN GREAT! and we totally did it i still cant believe it :D:D:D:D love to you all!

YESSSS!!!!!!! I have loved Tim since Launch Night! I started this thread and voted for him every single time! I am so glad he won! Best winner everrrrrr! Love ya Tim! I will miss seeing you on my TV screen every night!

Yay Tim would be stoked bindi just tweeted a congrats to Tim. She must be a fan.

Wonderful, spectacular ending to a great season of bb, largely due to Tim. So happy for him, loved him so so much! For me he's the best winner everrrrrrrr !!!!!!!:D

tumblr_mvd6921YR81qi1o35o1_r1_500.png

tumblr_muu0ixqZtu1s0fpt7o2_250.gif

This post made me laugh out loud. So let me give you a LOL :D:D

Back