Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

View attachment 34766

tumblr_mshw3mqain1r4kp49o1_400.gif
Wow how long ago did #TeamTim start trending?

URGHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW

OR more like "I'd like to thank my boy friend who paid the producers 250000 just so I wasn't evicted during the week Ben was... thanks babe, btw, now that i'm richer than you, you're dropped"

OR
" I can't believe a bunch of you idiots actually voted for me to win, I mean I'm the biggest bitch alive... now I have money so I'm the biggest bitch that's rich" (no gina Rinehart standard...yet)

OR

" Shut the front gate, people wanted a bully to win!!!!! Go all bullies who put other people down yay"

Haha!!! Exactly... I've never been so pissed off at somebody more than I have at Tahan and her dopey BF!!!

tumblr_msoe38lVQb1rezzono1_r1_500.gif

Haha!!! Exactly... I've never been so pissed off at somebody more than I have at Tahan and her dopey BF!!!

tumblr_msoe38lVQb1rezzono1_r1_500.gif
ANY tennis gif, let alone a Murray one, is a surefire way to my heart. Think I've had one too many beers already because that just made me weepy. Man am I going to miss Tim and all of you guys. :(

On that note, off to open Champagne and get some more votes in before FB closes!

Less than an hour until the big night. I'm looking forward to the outrageous outfit that Tim will apparently be wearing...and then I'm looking forward to seeing him winning.
Tim has been a joy. His family and friends must be so happy to finally see him again, and he must be so excited about meeting the new niece he wasn't expecting to arrive quite so soon.
I know he's going to continue to do amazing things with his life. This experience might just open up even more doors for him to bring good to the world.
Tim is a beautiful human being. I hope he feels the love from the crowd tonight and I hope he wins. He has been worthy in every way.

For the first since BB started way back in 2001 I'm nervous. Usually my favourite HM has fallen by the wayside before the finale comes around. Here's hoping, with fingers crossed that Tim wins.

Guys I'm really worried he's missed out :( This would be the worst finale if he didn't win. I freaking hope tahan is on 30%

i have honestly been redialling since 750 non stop, this is the first second ive put the phone down to type this! back to vote now!!

Good luck Tim fans, he has been an amazing hm, wishing you all the best :)

If he doesn't win this Tahan will and it will be because David has put a heap of money into it. If all fans had one vote Tim would kill it

Back