Skip to main content

Tim and lucy!

D

DotLottie

Hoping Tim and Lucy hook up as the new cutest couple in the house. Go! ;)

Is this Tim's "Michael likes Estelle" moment?
No. Tim hasn't bitched about Lucy all season like Michael did with Estelle. Michael also seemed to have a change of heart as soon as he found out Estelle was popular, this is not the case with Tim and Lucy.

I'm sure he's said he has no interest in them and wouldn't miss them a few times.

No. Tim hasn't bitched about Lucy all season like Michael did with Estelle. Michael also seemed to have a change of heart as soon as he found out Estelle was popular, this is not the case with Tim and Lucy.

Ummmmm Tim did say a few weeks ago that he wanted the sugar sisters gone because they brought nothing to the house. I think Tim is just toey, and Lucy is the last single standing, in a manner of speaking.

Ummmmm Tim did say a few weeks ago that he wanted the sugar sisters gone because they brought nothing to the house. I think Tim is just toey, and Lucy is the last single standing, in a manner of speaking.
So he made one comment and that is the equivelent of Michael bitching about Estelle all season:confused: He has since become friends with the Sisters as well.

So he made one comment and that is the equivelent of Michael bitching about Estelle all season:confused: He has since become friends with the Sisters as well.

Its not. But then again this is Tim, and who knows what his game plan is? Could be that he does really like her, could be that he is a bit lonely and needs some cuddles. Or it could be him just making a new storyline for himself. And I say that only because he has stated that Heidi is the usual type of girl he goes for, and her and Lucy are worlds apart. (meaning I'm Team Lucy not Heidi)

Its also a fact that it seems to some people that Tim can do no wrong so there you go. :rolleyes:

Its not. But then again this is Tim, and who knows what his game plan is? Could be that he does really like her, could be that he is a bit lonely and needs some cuddles. Or it could be him just making a new storyline for himself. And I say that only because he has stated that Heidi is the usual type of girl he goes for, and her and Lucy are worlds apart.

Its also a fact that it seems to some people that Tim can do no wrong so there you go. :rolleyes:
If you look at my original reply, I was replying to someone who compared Tim's actions to Michael's from last year. You have agreed with me that that is a silly comparison and that is where this conversation should end.

Its not. But then again this is Tim, and who knows what his game plan is? Could be that he does really like her, could be that he is a bit lonely and needs some cuddles. Or it could be him just making a new storyline for himself. And I say that only because he has stated that Heidi is the usual type of girl he goes for, and her and Lucy are worlds apart. (meaning I'm Team Lucy not Heidi)

I would be more inclined to think Tim was playing with Heidi when saying she was his type. Tim has hooked up with Kesha... I wouldn't put her and Heidi in the same basket. He seems like he'd really go for more bubbly, positive, spunky girls i think. I think it may be possible Tim has grown to like the sisters. i do however agree that it is just as plausable that he is just creating a nee story line for himself, he seems to be the only one clueing onto that strategy. I love it. Will be interesting to see if anything unfolds anyway.

I would be more inclined to think Tim was playing with Heidi when saying she was his type. Tim has hooked up with Kesha... I wouldn't put her and Heidi in the same basket. He seems like he'd really go for more bubbly, positive, spunky girls i think. I think it may be possible Tim has grown to like the sisters. i do however agree that it is just as plausable that he is just creating a nee story line for himself, he seems to be the only one clueing onto that strategy. I love it. Will be interesting to see if anything unfolds anyway.

OOOOOOooooooo. I like the whole playing Heidi angle. Would make much more sense to me as I think Heidi has very mislead ideas about herself. There is a difference between having true confidence and putting others down to have the appearance of confidence. I like Lucy most of the time. I think she can be a bit like Mikkayla in the sense that sometimes she comes off a bit bossy. (and I didn't like the whole Tahan pancake thing) but I think she is very nice. Would be good to see her without Katie though and vice versa.

Whatever way it goes should be fun to watch!

I think it'll just end up being some affection in the house, I don't see a big romance or anything. I can't see either iof them being cling-ons..

I tend to agree. He said the other day that he usually hangs out with chicks like Jade on the outside, so if you equate "hang out" as the same as dating then I can see why Lucy would be more his type than Heidi.

Who knows what he's doing though.

As someone else mentioned before - Tim said he doesn't like sloppy seconds.

Sloppy seconds from a serious relationship maybe? Didn't Lucy and Caleb only kiss a few times and cuddle a litte bit? Although the thought that he is doing it for strategy is right there in my mind too.

I don't agree. Kesha isn't exactly conventionally attractive... I believe Tim when he says he was attracted to Heidi. He seems like the type to go after girls with extroverted, fun, "weird" personalities and in the first week Heidi was on her best behaviour and fit that bill.

I just don't want Tim in a showmance. A couple of drunken pashes tho, no big deal.

Back