Skip to main content

Tim and lucy!

Why not?!! They'd be cute together!! It's his desirion and not yours! What is so bad about the sugar sisters?? :mad:

You gross! The sugar sisters are gorgeous!!!

Well your just a pleasure aren't you!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SUGAR SISTERS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! WHAT THE F*CK DID THE THEY EVER DO TO YOU!!! THE WEST AUSSIES ARE BEAUTIFUL NOT SHEDEVILS!!! THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!! ILY Katie, Lucy & Tim!!

Well your just a pleasure aren't you!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SUGAR SISTERS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! WHAT THE F*CK DID THE THEY EVER DO TO YOU!!! THE WEST AUSSIES ARE BEAUTIFUL NOT SHEDEVILS!!! THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!! ILY Katie, Lucy & Tim!!

You gross! The sugar sisters are gorgeous!!! REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Why not?!! They'd be cute together!! It's his desirion and not yours! What is so bad about the sugar sisters?? GRRRRRRR

Hi Belle!! Welcome to the forum! You seem like just the right kind of psycho to fit in around here! Pull up a lithium and have a drink! :D

tumblr_me4ugyR7vu1riqizno1_400.gif

Okay who let the West Aussie in?

Secondly Lucy is a hottie and Tim could do a lot, and I mean a lot worse................... Heidi for example.

Not sure I want to see Tim with anyone? It would be awkward

I don't know why, but it seems really weird to imagine Tim in a romance of sorts. Not because I can't imagine him being appealing to a female, it just doesn't seem his style in the house.

But it could be all part of his strategy, I guess.

Lets hope for his sake it is more Marty and Jess, than Michael and Estelle.

I think it's awkward as I'm not sure I believe in a relationship with a woman for Tim. I don't want to be one
Of those ppl that comes out saying Tims gay etc, because I don't really care. But a Tim and girl romance doesn't seem a good
Fit. Sounds odd I guess.

Back