Skip to main content

Tim and lucy!

Sloppy seconds from a serious relationship maybe? Didn't Lucy and Caleb only kiss a few times and cuddle a litte bit? Although the thought that he is doing it for strategy is right there in my mind too.

Ah yes I watched that video again, it was about coming from a serious relationship.

OOOOOOooooooo. I like the whole playing Heidi angle. Would make much more sense to me as I think Heidi has very mislead ideas about herself. There is a difference between having true confidence and putting others down to have the appearance of confidence. I like Lucy most of the time. I think she can be a bit like Mikkayla in the sense that sometimes she comes off a bit bossy. (and I didn't like the whole Tahan pancake thing) but I think she is very nice. Would be good to see her without Katie though and vice versa.

Whatever way it goes should be fun to watch!

You hit the nail on the head with Heidi. i wanted to give her a chance at the start when she seemed to be more in it for a good time, but cant stand her much now. And i have really grown to like the sisters, i honestly didnt think i would, i hated the pancake situation! Cringe-worthy :/

Is it just me, or do they seem to have a deluded view of who the good hearted/fun/funny/real housemates are in the house. i personally think that Mikkayla, Sugar Sis', Jade, Ben even Tim have always been the more "real" , likeable, true to themselves HMs. Contrary to beliefs of Heidi, Tahan, Matt etc. who were shocked to see Caleb (who bagged out Lucy behind her back etc.) evicted. sidenote.

Ugh. Tim. Don't do it. For the love of God, Buddah, Muhammed and Earth, Wind and Fire.

No Tim, she just wants your body.

She is a she-devil.
She%20Devil.gif

Tim wear your cross necklaces to ward her off.

She is nothing but a minx.

He will probably reel her in.... and throw her back out. No more Jade heartbreak over Ed. Watch out Lucy!

He's either bored or stirring because he's bored. I'm not completely sold. I just hope this doesn't backfire on him.

Be funny if Tim and Lucy did get all loved up, and then a hot intruder entered who was just Tim's type but he couldnt make a move as he was stuck with Lucy.

Tim and Lucy is just wrong wrong wrong.

I agree he is either really lonely/needing affection, or he thinks it's a good game plan.

I love Tim. LOVE him. As a Big Brother housemate. If Lucy was my daughter, I'd be screaming Run! Run! No, it's all wrong. Lucy is sweet, nice, innocent. Tim is scheming, manipulative and a self confessed narcissist. Speaking from experience, there is nothing 'fun' about being the victim of a (true) narcissist (if he is the pathological kind). If it goes too far, this won't be good for Lucy.. she is a narcissists perfect victim!

Last edited:
Why not?!! They'd be cute together!! It's his desirion and not yours! What is so bad about the sugar sisters?? :mad:

Well your just a pleasure aren't you!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SUGAR SISTERS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! WHAT THE F*CK DID THE THEY EVER DO TO YOU!!! THE WEST AUSSIES ARE BEAUTIFUL NOT SHEDEVILS!!! THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!! ILY Katie, Lucy & Tim!!

No Tim, she just wants your body.

She is a she-devil.
She%20Devil.gif

Tim wear your cross necklaces to ward her off.

She is nothing but a minx.

Well your just a pleasure aren't you!! DON'T MESS WITH MY SUGAR SISTERS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! WHAT THE F*CK DID THE THEY EVER DO TO YOU!!! THE WEST AUSSIES ARE BEAUTIFUL NOT SHEDEVILS!!! THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!! ILY Katie, Lucy & Tim!!

Ugh. Tim. Don't do it. For the love of God, Buddah, Muhammed and Earth, Wind and Fire.

Why not?!! They'd be cute together!! It's his desirion and not yours! What is so bad about the sugar sisters?? GRRRRRRR

Back