Skip to main content

this is the worst season ever

BB would have been fine. but we had ZERO raw footage of anything. the team were obviously pressured to create tantalising commercials and draw people in. heavily edited crap. no updates or streams. it was just reduced to crap. i'm upset because it COULD have been perfectly fine. but we were spoon-fed from start to finish.

from this article about it being a digital success, i hope whoever decides to renew the show (if they even do) takes this into account. big brother is something that needs to watched daily. not monday to thursday. we need to see how people interact. not just this sappy soap opera.

at the end of the day it was passable... but it could have been sooooo much better if they just showed us the housemates without the televised clicks and whistles. STOP NEGLECTING ONLINE CONTENT. it's where the future is.

I have been a big brother fan since the beginning, I have watched a grand total of 1 hour this year. I'm over the young kids with no substance, looks like it's becoming like the rest of the world full of pretty no brain talent, if you consider plastic people pretty!
if you have watched only 'a grand total of 1 hour this year', what substance can your opinion possibly be made of?
granted, the production has left a lot to be desired. but it will turn out to have been worthwhile when sweet little baby skye wins bbau'14 :joyful:

Back