Skip to main content

Things You Hate & Stuff That Annoys You...

Oh yeah, I fear I might be that way these days as I've not tanned at all in ages. I don't think anyone would believe I was capable of getting a tan based on my skin tone right now. You are lucky though, at least you'll have minimal sun damage as you probably learnt quickly to take good care of your skin and keep it out of the sun. No such luck with me.
Yes I will admit most people are surprised to hear my age, so I hope that means I have aged well, and not that I act like an immature git!

we have just bought a house and the first thing we will have to do is build a pegoda, or something for me to sit under!!

Haha wow we are so different. I actually staked out a good tanning spot in my current home, I don't use it though as I am trying to cut back for a number of reasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1447490310][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would turn into one big blister if I sat out tanning!! :woot:

I'll quite happily swap your weather for mine?

Yes please!

Haha wow we are so different. I actually staked out a good tanning spot in my current home, I don't use it though as I am trying to cut back for a number of reasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1447490310][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes please!
I have to counter-act the fact it has a pool so I will be seeing the sun every-time I swim! Our current house we rent and the landlords are crap the paving out back is so uneven we haven't had usable outdoor furniture for years cos it would just break out there on the uneven paving :( So I am looking to seeing natural light and being outside even if it is under shade!

even without being seriously into tanning but having played a lot of tennis when growing up in NZ and not being of the generation that grew up slip slop slapping I've had a number of skin cancers removed so I avoid spending too much time in the sun if I can help it ...

lol, this is me in the sun after about 2 minutes

tumblr_mh1dkaGMuU1r4frjco1_500.gif

@crimmy I have this huge red sun spot on my pale white leg that stands out ridiculously. Gah!

Summer. Seriously. It's 9 billion degrees here for the third day in a row. I can't go out anywhere. I have irish pale skin & red hair. Why the FU&% do I live in Perth.

WHY.

Antarctica looks nice ....... Hearing you about WA - but a least the humidity doesn't hang around for long ..... well, down in the SW we got a loads of that today :(

Summer. Seriously. It's 9 billion degrees here for the third day in a row. I can't go out anywhere. I have irish pale skin & red hair. Why the FU&% do I live in Perth.

WHY.

lol, this is me in the sun after about 2 minutes

tumblr_mh1dkaGMuU1r4frjco1_500.gif

@crimmy I have this huge red sun spot on my pale white leg that stands out ridiculously. Gah!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Another pale one here! Thanks to my families celtic ancestors both my parents are a little bit ranga - my mother especially. So no natural tan for me ever. My pale skin I can live with but I'm grateful my hair dulled to brown as I grew up.

Although my skin is naturally pale, it's pale-ish with a slight base and pale freckles. After once camping in the middle of nowhere by a river for over a week, surprisingly my skin went beyond reflect, then burn, to a goldy tan. I was amazed to find my legs could actually tan almost properly for once.

...something that I really hate is when I see people walking through a mall with no shoes on... a man and woman were walking along with nothing on their feet and you could see that the soles of their feet were black with dirt... but what really irks me is when they stepped onto the 'Travelator' moving escalator... I had to look away because all I could imagine was that one of them would catch one of their toes in the 'teeth' at the end of the escalator and lose it... I actually feel squeamish thinking of it as it is happening... I see it so often in our local Mall... it does my head in... cheers.

Back