Skip to main content

Things that Behind BB users always say...

Well, look at it this way, @Inigo Montoya , at least we aren't PREDICTABLE!!! :biggrin:

287dm4o.jpg

Definitely!

It's better than being an cliché! :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Inigo Montoya I'm seriously trying hard to remember a catchphrase or something you say regularly. As @CaspersMum says, I guess it means you are not predictable.

Ummmmmmmm you do say 'should of' instead of 'should have' does that count?[DOUBLEPOST=1416046991][/DOUBLEPOST]
287dm4o.jpg

Definitely!

It's better than being an cliché! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I love it when you Nanny Gif us ;)

@Inigo Montoya I'm seriously trying hard to remember a catchphrase or something you say regularly. As @CaspersMum says, I guess it means you are not predictable.

Ummmmmmmm you do say 'should of' instead of 'should have' does that count?[DOUBLEPOST=1416046991][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love it when you Nanny Gif us ;)
Wait! Is "should of" wrong? well I guess you can say that I have the worst grammar, punctuation and sentence structure out of most of the people on here....

Wait! Is "should of" wrong? well I guess you can say that I have the worst grammar, punctuation and sentence structure out of most of the people on here....
Oh dear. I've not wanted to bring it up before... Nothing else you say/write really catches my attention as standing out wrong. But this does.

It's should have, would have, could have. Never 'of' ;)

Or entertaining as it turns out...

At least you have each other ;)
Well, @Inigo Montoya and I are entertaining in that non-repetitive, always fresh sort of way. Instead of the old, tired, brace yourself because here comes the catch phrase sort of way! GLASS HALF FUCKING FULL!!! :biggrin:[DOUBLEPOST=1416047630][/DOUBLEPOST]
Inigo Montoya and CaspersMum are such VERSATILE, DYNAMIC characters that I simply WOULDN'T KNOW where to BEGIN.
And you almost typed that with a straight face!!! :hilarious:

Well, @Inigo Montoya and I are entertaining in that non-repetitive, always fresh sort of way. Instead of the old, tired, brace yourself because here comes the catch phrase sort of way! GLASS HALF FUCKING FULL!!! :biggrin:
Of course you are.

Just a shame no one remembers anything either of you say.

In fact until this thread, I didn't even realise you were members here, so welcome, I look forward to keeping an eye out for future posts.

Back