Skip to main content

Things that Behind BB users always say...

Reported.

Guh!
11l1pia.jpg

This has gotten me thinking about things I say/write, and I can't think of anything I say a lot online. I know in real life I say "fuck" a lot, and "absolutely!", "...shits me sideways", "oh for the love of god *insert eyeroll*"..."all over the place like a mad woman's poop"..."wake up Australia!" (usually to myself).

pawlini: [INSERT LIE HERE]
Connoisseur: [INSERT REDUCTIVE COMMENT HERE]

Sweetgeek: [INSERT SOMETHING SICKENINGLY SWEET AND CUTE]
AntiGretel: [WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT HE'S ON ABOUT THO]
Reepbot: [VARIOUS BLEEPS AND BLOOP SOUNDS THAT ANDROIDS MAKE]
Trala: "Ha!....... Ha Ha!...... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Reported. LOOK AT MY TITS, FUCKER!"
the Theorist: "HNNNNGGGGGGG"
mutleyp: ";)"
bleachy_dude: "Hey guys! Did you just run over my cat? ALL GOOD!"
Consuela: "I'm gay"
AM_092: "creampie me, bae! (Travis only)"
GretelKruger: NAOMISLAYAGE.gif
Penelopepitstop: "he y guys just liten to music wha t theee fuk r u you looken at carnt?"
LeFrancais: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
SomeName: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Miiiiike:
"Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Baxter:
"Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
lemonlemonlemon:
Bright:
Moomin:
"yasssss Prisus!"
Lucas: theNanny.gif
iJake:"like, OMG"
Mrs Butterface: "BOOM BITCH"
l.a.r.a.: "i love everything lol :shamefully::shamefully::laugh::happy:"
Frankyfurt: "I can't get it to work on my phone!"
Mercy:

Our Mother, who art in House
Prisus be thy name. Thy saving come,
By votes that come. In House as it is in Priyadise.
Give us a serve of holy breast.
And forgive us for chanting Defence
as we forgive those who nominated against you
And lead us not into Penny's menstruation,
But deliver us from eviction
For the House,
and the Power, and the Glory are yours
for ever and ever

Priymen~

@MADONNA: "YAAAASSSS! SLAY PRISUS! xoxoxo"

@Mercy: "Oh PRISUS, no other woman could be so PRIYACIOUS and emit such POWER. She will win this show with much PRIGNITY! All hail our SAVIOUR."

@marquisite: "Where are our colour coded opening titles?!"

@Tim: "Sorry guys, no podcast for 6 weeks because wine."

@Consuela: "Sandra!"

@Medusa: "SCREEEEEEECHING IN! What is everyone wearing tonight?"

@lefrancais: "Don't mind me, I'm just going to give everyone an erection now with my argument winning, essay length, intellectual, well-worded and well-mannered posts. Bye now."

@Trala: "Good evening bogans! Hope you are all having a great night. If you want your night to get even better, I suggest you fire up those webcams because I am oiled up and ready for you! I am feeling extra flexible tonight."

@Goon: "You all complain too much so no inside info for you. Oh and I'm not the popcorn guy."

@bleachy_dude: "What a fantastic episode! I still feel so positive about Big Brother being renewed next year. :)"

@AntiGretel: "Post New Thread"

@AM_092: "I just want Travis to cum on me and in me, all day, every day."

@JordanS:
[Image has been deleted]

Last edited:
pawlini: [INSERT LIE HERE]
Connoisseur: [INSERT REDUCTIVE COMMENT HERE]

Sweetgeek: [INSERT SOMETHING SICKENINGLY SWEET AND CUTE]
AntiGretel: [WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT HE'S ON ABOUT THO]
Reepbot: [VARIOUS BLEEPS AND BLOOP SOUNDS THAT ANDROIDS MAKE]
Trala: "Ha!....... Ha Ha!...... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Reported. LOOK AT MY TITS, FUCKER!"
the Theorist: "HNNNNGGGGGGG"
mutleyp: ";)"
bleachy_dude: "Hey guys! Did you just run over my cat? ALL GOOD!"
Consuela: "I'm gay"
AM_092: "creampie me, bae! (Travis only)"
GretelKruger: NAOMISLAYAGE.gif
Penelopepitstop: "he y guys just liten to music wha t theee fuk r u you looken at carnt?"
LeFrancais: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
SomeName: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Miiiiike: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Baxter: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
lemonlemonlemon: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Bright: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Moomin: "yasssss Prisus!"
Lucas: theNanny.gif
iJake:"like, OMG"
Mrs Butterface: "BOOM BITCH"
l.a.r.a.: "i love everything lol :shamefully::shamefully::laugh::happy:"
Frankyfurt: "I can't get it to work on my phone!"
Mercy:

Our Mother, who art in House
Prisus be thy name. Thy saving come,
By votes that come. In House as it is in Priyadise.
Give us a serve of holy breast.
And forgive us for chanting Defence
as we forgive those who nominated against you
And lead us not into Penny's menstruation,
But deliver us from eviction
For the House,
and the Power, and the Glory are yours
for ever and ever

Priymen~

wow[DOUBLEPOST=1416045456][/DOUBLEPOST]

@Mercy: "Oh PRISUS, no other woman could be so PRIYACIOUS and emit such POWER. She will win this show much PRIGNITY! All hail our SAVIOUR."

@lefrancais: "Don't mind me, I'm just going to give everyone an erection now with my argument winning, essay length, intellectual, well-worded and well-mannered posts."

@Trala: "Good evening bogans! Hope you are all having a great time. If you want your night to get even better, I suggest you fire up those webcams because I am oiled up and ready for you! I am feeling extra flexible tonight."

@Goon: "You all complain too much so no inside info for you. Oh and I'm not the popcorn guy."

@bleachy_dude: "What a fantastic episode! I still feel so positive about Big Brother being renewed next year. :)"

@JordanS:
[Image has been deleted]

wow

@Mercy: "Oh PRISUS, no other woman could be so PRIYACIOUS and emit such POWER. She will win this show with much PRIGNITY! All hail our SAVIOUR."

@lefrancais: "Don't mind me, I'm just going to give everyone an erection now with my argument winning, essay length, intellectual, well-worded and well-mannered posts. Bye now."

@Trala: "Good evening bogans! Hope you are all having a great night. If you want your night to get even better, I suggest you fire up those webcams because I am oiled up and ready for you! I am feeling extra flexible tonight."

@JordanS:
[Image has been deleted]
You can seriously be so absolutely laugh out loud funny!

Well done, boy.

Too funny!!!!

Back