Skip to main content

things i hate that everyone else loves

Adults saying "jelly" for "jealous". They're both two syllable words, taking the same effort; why not choose the word that *doesn't* make you sound like a six year old?
And, the over-used term " haters". If you're an adult, you shouldn't be whining like ke a kid, and you probably need to learn about the wonderful diversity of human emotions that exist in all of us. It's not just adoration versus satanic death-wishing hate.
Vom and devo spring to mind as abbreviations that sound silly.

Likewise. Ideally I'd be vegan but until I get there..at least I've managed to be vegetarian options guess. (If there were any truly decent vegan Brie everything would be so much easier)

You can make your own if you are so inclined? I know of a recipe and it's actually pretty nice.

Popcorn
Peas
Coleslaw
Cucumber salad
Alcohol
Sarah Jessica Parker
Dark chocolate
Cheers
Salt & pepper
Rockmelon
Teeth
"Get Lucky" by Daft Punk
Barry Manilow
Licorice
Backwards caps
Spitting
Toenails
Unicorns

Likewise. Ideally I'd be vegan but until I get there..at least I've managed to be vegetarian options guess. (If there were any truly decent vegan Brie everything would be so much easier)

Oh how much I relate to that. I loveeeeeeeeeee cheese, soy cheese are not nice IMO.

I don't like animals being killed. Eating them, is eating a carcass. One day Westfield had a power cut for 30 minutes, I passed in front of the butcher shop, it stunk of death. You could smell dead animals.

Interesting thread, full of posters quirks:)

:eek:

I loved vesna so much she became my hairdresser!!

She was a fabulous hairdresser, I recall when you posted about her doing your hair.
Did she move on?
Does she still do hair?
I remember her talents on HMs, especially that Kate girl, the homophobe - Vesna cut her hair and made her look cool and hot.

The actor Benedict Cumberbatch........I do not understand the appeal
Oh yes and spa baths/Jacuzzi's EW!!!

Anyone from Dr Who really.

I hate people who have never watched Doctor Who, hating on Doctor Who, it is a modern TV masterpiece, watch just one episode of NuWho and see for your self.
You must begin with an historical episode, Van Gogh, or the Shakespeare

I find this Cumberbatch, guy utterly repulsive and creepy, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOCTOR WHO
He is sherlock holmse though, and that is produced by the same guy Moffatt.

ANYONE TO DO WITH DOCTOR WHO, HMM, big list
Catherine Tate
David Tennant
Matt Smith
Peter Capaldi
Peter Davies
Billie Piper
Redgrave
Kylie Minogue
Nick Frost
Simon Pegg
Dianna Rigg - and host of other Shakespeare & stage actors
Every wonderful English actor really, very few miss out on the chance to do DW.

Doctor Who is the perfect TV concept, and romantic at heart more than anything.

Mosr fruit and vegetables. The texture of most I find really creepy, somehow. And I only eat it out of guilt or obligation. I also hate this about myself, because it means I have never looked forward to a dinner at someone's place, because I know I will probably be about to swallow down chuncks of stuff and trying to look normal while my skin is crawling.

I work quite a lot with gifted children and I can tell you it's a common trait.
People who are exceptionally intelligent or exceptionally creative often have these kinds of strange idiosyncrasies.
Being a fussy eater tells me that both yourself and @jessy_girl are probably gifted in some capacity.

This is very interesting.
And taken to extremes - have you watched Food Hospital, Fat v Skinny, food shows?
Food Hopsital is about people with very extreme food issues, like some can only eat one thing, and changing them so they don't die of malnutrition.

My brother, and I and Nick, all have picky eating habits.
We all overthink, over sensate, over everything about textures and shit.

Like Penny and that prawn she spat - we used to love prawns, then one day, we ate big ones - erk, I'm eating a muscle thing, what is this, eww, I don't like this texture at all, fuck prawns now.
Unless small and covered in dressing, i ate a prawn cocktail at Christmas, since the aversion set in.

But I love most other seafood, including oysters.

Brother will not even enter a fish restaurant.

But re the fruit thing.
I started out bad.
As a kid, any furry fruit - piss off, even peeled, apricots and all the stone fruits only any good in a can.
oranges - yuck, all the pith crap, segmented free of all crap ok
bananas - to this day, slimey disgusting things. But I love them cooked in things, the flavour banana.

Apples - granny smith I liked.

Anyway - fruit was weird. But I retrained myself, and now am an absolute fruit lover.
Fruit flavours are divine - now matter how they are carried.
Gradual, fruit by fruit - and get THE BEST, A grade fruit is different.
Peaches were my first furry conversion, and I still don't love the skin - peel it.
I had a boyfriend who loved fruit, bought a tray of perfect peaches - and fed them to me, romantic and it worked.

And I love mango - clean and easy, no little pips or icky bits.

Picky, overthinkers - I can talk myself out of anything.
I love Raspberries & strawberries - but I can overthink and begin to go, icky, little pips, what am I doing........no, no, no don't go there, drink a raspberry soft drink spider and remember you love this flavour.
As kid any of those funny berries were ick to me, blackberries especially.

It is a bit like self hypnosis - try it.
I did the opposite as a teen, made myself hate potatoes - because they were fattening.
Still don't like many potato things, hate all chips, yuck.

And i dislike channel 9 and Christmas right now, and enormous arses being shoved at us by anyone.
Bad clothes offend me.

Last edited:
Interesting thread, full of posters quirks:)

She was a fabulous hairdresser, I recall when you posted about her doing your hair.
Did she move on?
Does she still do hair?
I remember her talents on HMs, especially that Kate girl, the homophobe - Vesna cut her hair and made her look cool and hot.

I hate people who have never watched Doctor Who, hating on Doctor Who, it is a modern TV masterpiece, watch just one episode of NuWho and see for your self.
You must begin with an historical episode, Van Gogh, or the Shakespeare

I find this Cumberbatch, guy utterly repulsive and creepy, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOCTOR WHO
He is sherlock holmse though, and that is produced by the same guy Moffatt.

ANYONE TO DO WITH DOCTOR WHO, HMM, big list
Catherine Tate
David Tennant
Matt Smith
Peter Capaldi
Peter Davies
Billie Piper
Redgrave
Kylie Minogue
Nick Frost
Simon Pegg
Dianna Rigg - and host of other Shakespeare & stage actors
Every wonderful English actor really, very few miss out on the chance to do DW.

Doctor Who is the perfect TV concept, and romantic at heart more than anything.

This is very interesting.
And taken to extremes - have you watched Food Hospital, Fat v Skinny, food shows?
Food Hopsital is about people with very extreme food issues, like some can only eat one thing, and changing them so they don't die of malnutrition.

My brother, and I and Nick, all have picky eating habits.
We all overthink, over sensate, over everything about textures and shit.

Like Penny and that prawn she spat - we used to love prawns, then one day, we ate big ones - erk, I'm eating a muscle thing, what is this, eww, I don't like this texture at all, fuck prawns now.
Unless small and covered in dressing, i ate a prawn cocktail at Christmas, since the aversion set in.

But I love most other seafood, including oysters.

Brother will not even enter a fish restaurant.

But re the fruit thing.
I started out bad.
As a kid, any furry fruit - piss off, even peeled, apricots and all the stone fruits only any good in a can.
oranges - yuck, all the pith crap, segmented free of all crap ok
bananas - to this day, slimey disgusting things. But I love them cooked in things, the flavour banana.

Apples - granny smith I liked.

Anyway - fruit was weird. But I retrained myself, and now am an absolute fruit lover.
Fruit flavours are divine - now matter how they are carried.
Gradual, fruit by fruit - and get THE BEST, A grade fruit is different.
Peaches were my first furry conversion, and I still don't love the skin - peel it.
I had a boyfriend who loved fruit, bought a tray of perfect peaches - and fed them to me, romantic and it worked.

And I love mango - clean and easy, no little pips or icky bits.

Picky, overthinkers - I can talk myself out of anything.
I love Raspberries & strawberries - but I can overthink and begin to go, icky, little pips, what am I doing........no, no, no don't go there, drink a raspberry soft drink spider and remember you love this flavour.
As kid any of those funny berries were ick to me, blackberries especially.

It is a bit like self hypnosis - try it.
I did the opposite as a teen, made myself hate potatoes - because they were fattening.
Still don't like many potato things, hate all chips, yuck.

And i dislike channel 9 and Christmas right now, and enormous arses being shoved at us by anyone.
Bad clothes offend me.

Your posts tbh

@kxk.. with you with seafood. I had an uncle once not talk to me for 6 months because I told him the shitty oysters he eats taste like phlegm but are WORSE going down than phlegm when you have an uber cold.

@kxk.. with you with seafood. I had an uncle once not talk to me for 6 months because I told him the shitty oysters he eats taste like phlegm but are WORSE going down than phlegm when you have an uber cold.

I like oysters, and love most seafood, my bros refuses to even try it.
And we are all off prawns - tight muscley yuck texture.

I hate posters who follow others around, and post where they have no real interest, no input, no contribution at all just to stalk you, and insult you.

I hate the lack of respect for learning and eduction, and for brilliant minds.
The way many Australians scoff at the smart - in Europe great minds are held in awe, and great public debates are part of life.
Especially bad are the uneducated, who think they are geniuses just because they somehow survived to be adults minus any real education and have a job.

People who have never had to study, and study really hard - dedicated, research and analysis involved - well if you have never attempted learning at the highest level you have no understanding of what changes this makes to you, and your mind.

I like oysters, and love most seafood, my bros refuses to even try it.
And we are all off prawns - tight muscley yuck texture.

I hate posters who follow others around, and post where they have no real interest, no input, no contribution at all just to stalk you, and insult you.

I hate the lack of respect for learning and eduction, and for brilliant minds.
The way many Australians scoff at the smart - in Europe great minds are held in awe, and great public debates are part of life.
Especially bad are the uneducated, who think they are geniuses just because they somehow survived to be adults minus any real education and have a job.

People who have never had to study, and study really hard - dedicated, research and analysis involved - well if you have never attempted learning at the highest level you have no understanding of what changes this makes to you, and your mind.

I thought you were referring to YOURSELF as "brother", in that sentence, hence my comment. My bad. I missed where you said you like oysters in your original post. Prawns have a creepy, chalky, squeaky thing for me. I just shudder.

I too dislike the lack of respect for learning and education, even the LOVE of learning in Australia. Unfortunately, here some degrees are a cakewalk to get and unfortunately again, they ARE with the Educational System here.

btw, I am not stalking you or insulting you.

Sandra's laugh
Sam's poppy eyes (Creeepy)
Travis's grin
Penny's frilly shorts
Ryan's frozen chicken
Ryan's spanking new shoes (all of them!!)
Ryan...full stop!!!
Sky's universe
Leo's arrogant expression
David
Fake nails
Gum chewing
Marzipan
Fruit
Salad
Mince pies
Christmas cake
Hot weather

Thats a complement coming from you, thank you, do tell us about your nephew, or your hairless vagina or your vintage dior suit again... thrilling...

Kiss, kiss to you too honey - I know you adore me and that is why you and other puddles stalk me.
I have had silly obsessed fans like you before.

Oh and wash that mouth out, aren't you trying to win mr nice guy???

That's just her posting style... I like it
Opinions expressed in her posts are patronising to the extreme,dismissing others opinions and quoting
their posts to push and highlight her own dogmatic opinions...
I don't usualy post negative comments about anyone online,but in this case,some of her comments have provoked me to do so!
The subject of education,is controversial on so many levels...
There is no black or white on this subject and to think otherwise is just plain stupid...
There is beauty in grey at any age...we are all wonderfully different!
Most peoples opinions deserve to be respected,wether they are agreed with or not!
In this case some of her opinions have been expressed critically,of the back of other posters...
For instance..hatred for anyone who dosn't like anything 'Dr Who'...as expressed by one poster,
and goes on to offer an educational insight into the show...trying to convince them that after watching just one episode,would convert them...Really? Dr Who...
In contradiction,I hate her posting style! (*~*)

Kiss, kiss to you too honey - I know you adore me and that is why you and other puddles stalk me.
I have had silly obsessed fans like you before.

Oh and wash that mouth out, aren't you trying to win mr nice guy???

Hahaha the sad thing is you actually do believe that, honey, If I never saw a post of yours again, I'd be happy, I skim at best, long winded, self involved, self righteousness, you are the reason I avoid most threads, one of the nastiest and rudest people to me when I first joined here, so I completely dislike you as you have not shown one redeemable quality since that time, have fun in the deluded bubble you live in.

Back