Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

I found a lot of it meh. I pretty much agree with this guy.

DO NOT WATCH the last minute or so of the video if you haven't seen Game of Thrones and don't want it forever ruined. Ends with a montage of major deaths.

Last edited:
I thought this episode was great. Different

I enjoyed it, but thought Tyreses hallucinations dragged on a bit, over done. Could have cut it by half easily.
Its not like we haven't seen hallucinations before with Rick and his dead wife, and Darryl with Merle.

Looks like they will try and head for Washington

well this last episode was good, and I wonder
who that guy was at the end,he looked remarkably clean for having been in a apocolypse and the fact that he knows who rick is was very suspicious

well this last episode was good, and I wonder
who that guy was at the end,he looked remarkably clean for having been in a apocolypse and the fact that he knows who rick is was very suspicious

Remember the very first person Rick spoke to in season 1?

The preview for next weeks episode gave nothing away.

At least it is getting interesting. I think the problem is, they have dragged on pointless stories and time wasters so much. You really don't give them any benefit of doubt. You know the show can be great, but you have no patience for when they waste time.

The preview for next weeks episode gave nothing away.

At least it is getting interesting. I think the problem is, they have dragged on pointless stories and time wasters so much. You really don't give them any benefit of doubt. You know the show can be great, but you have no patience for when they waste time.
Yeah , like the whole of season 2

I've been reading the comics and I'm all up to date, they're really good. It does kind of ruin the tv series though..
Does anyone have any death predictions for the rest of the season?

I think Lindsay was talking about Aaron not Morgan
aaron is the guy that found the girls and is trying to get them all to join his commune, yeah? i thought we were talking about that person.
in the end though, it really doesnt matter who we are talking about. the idea that anybody has been following rick around and watching him since s01e01 and going unnoticed is pretty farfetched. as in entering 'Lost' territory of absurdity.

aaron is the guy that found the girls and is trying to get them all to join his commune, yeah? i thought we were talking about that person.
in the end though, it really doesnt matter who we are talking about. the idea that anybody has been following rick around and watching him since s01e01 and going unnoticed is pretty farfetched. as in entering 'Lost' territory of absurdity.
I did mean Aaaron but Morgan isnt following Rick,he is heading in the same direction because Rick told him to

Yeah that's what I meant... And why I was referring to season 1 when he met Morgan ...

He hasn't been following him for that long as he saw him in season 3? When Morgan was going nutty ... So he left him.

But they showed Him at one stage reading the terminus sign ... Then he went to the church .. So yeah ... He will eventually catch up but since they've gone to Washington he's pretty far behind

I *think* he's months behind them according to comics

As for this new place ... Keen to see if that will follow the comics

Also the outrage about the gay kiss on some of the American pages ... My god! Absolute idiots

P.s season 3 is on sbs 2 right now (sat night - 3 eps)

Back