Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

and finally, I also don’t think NSW should criticise other states for not giving their vaccines to them. Those are their vaccines at the end of the day, and being incompetent doesn’t suddenly entitle you to take vaccines out of the arms of other Australians.

Not really. NSW only ever criticised the constant border closures that have plagued Australia by premiers on a power trip. NSW supported Victoria, offered to send contact tracers, etc. but didn’t belittle or take the piss out of Victoria like Dan is doing now.

I think it’s also important to remember that the thoughts, words and opinions of the fuckwitts on TV (Gladys, Brad Hazzard, Dan Andrew’s, etc) aren’t really a reflection of the views of the general public. It’s ok to laugh and tell Sydney to get fucked and not give them your Pfizer vaccines or not help them because you think Gladys is a bitch and deserves what she gets, but in reality, it’s the NSW people that are suffering. NSW people are getting sick and dying. NSW people are losing their jobs and businesses. It’s not Gladys and her band of merry fuckheads.

I cannot stand Dan Andrews, and I hate the way he speaks down about people, but I’m smart enough to realise those are his words, and not the reflection of most (I hope) of the Victoria people.

These politicians are a disgrace. They don’t care about us. They care about protecting their jobs. That’s it.

You mean the border closures that helped stop coronavirus from spreading?

Reactions: kxk
@rj90
Maybe you missed all the critics attacking vic last year?
It has been blatantly obvious all during this pandemic that the Feds speak of Labor states differently
And Gladys and scumo talk each other up all the time
A lot of snide stuff has been thrown at vic,wa,Queensland

WTF
Sydney ......thousands in cbd spreading delta
The anti lockdown and anti vaxers think they are better than everyone
Good luck nsw that superiority complex is deadly

@rj90
Maybe you missed all the critics attacking vic last year?
It has been blatantly obvious all during this pandemic that the Feds speak of Labor states differently
And Gladys and scumo talk each other up all the time
A lot of snide stuff has been thrown at vic,wa,Queensland
I agree, the feds to great Labor states differently. But that’s standard Scomo / LNP deflecting from the fact that their response has been subpar throughout the entire pandemic. I will honestly be gobsmacked if they’re re-elected next year.

Scomo is so inept and incompetent, it’s behind a joke at this point.

WTF
Sydney ......thousands in cbd spreading delta
The anti lockdown and anti vaxers think they are better than everyone
Good luck nsw that superiority complex is deadly
Look how that same story is being reported here in NSW lol. The media is fucked.

0DAE72F9-A853-4BEC-A940-8EA987700B19.jpeg

the news.com article says there is a car rally protest planned in adelaide - i guess nobody really wanted to really protest strongly enough to walk outside in the rain wind hail and thunderstorms we are having! Be intersting to see the turnout. boohoo you have been locked down for five whole days! Chances are you have easily stayed home that many days wiithout noticing in the past.

Queenslanders protesting too

1627101236754.png
Large crowds of protesters have gathered in Brisbane, many carrying flags and signs.
(ABC News: Steve Keen )

Didn’t know we have that many USA migrants😊🤣😆
American attitudes at least...

Me,me,me is the USA way
Aussies, the majority of us, are more community/mates minded thankfully

Would love it if our nurses/doctors/cleaners/chemists/supermarkets people came and hosed
these idiots down, frontline heroes deserving our support, and some kind of awards

I wish that some premiers/politicians would stop with the schoolyard antics and political point scoring and get on with looking after their people as best as they can. Twenty twenty hindsight is a wonderful thing but it's not helpful when you're in the middle of a health crisis. It's been said before..as Australians we should all be helping each other and not bickering about who is handling this better and so and so should have done this and not that. No one in this pandemic has handled things perfectly and therefore no one has the right to criticize anyone else.

I have no doubt that these times are 'challenging' (as Dan Andrews is so fond of saying) but finger pointing and point scoring is not doing anything to help.

Didn’t know we have that many USA migrants😊🤣😆
American attitudes at least...

Me,me,me is the USA way
Aussies, the majority of us, are more community/mates minded thankfully

Would love it if our nurses/doctors/cleaners/chemists/supermarkets people came and hosed
these idiots down, frontline heroes deserving our support, and some kind of awards
disagree

Back