Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Hey @Mr Stickyfingers avoid commercial stations most of the time....or your head will explode.

Mornings on the ABC, so civilized, and charming, I miss Virginia, and love the sport girl and weather man.

And if like me you wake early or have insomnia....
SBS has early morning BBC, ABC America, and English news from many European countries, French etc channel 24 is fantastic
Starts about 4.30am I think

Just as predicted, good old USA is killing more people now than anyone
They have surpassed Spain/Italy and China.....can we now call it Trump disease?
A lot of our cases originate from USA
Trump does not care if it kills millions and it will in USA, he cares far more about money than people

What the hell will happen if it reaches refugee camps? They will be sitting ducks, nowhere to go and no doctors.
India - far out,I think more people live on the streets than in a 'home', and any homes are suss all packed together

1B7D74F5-30BF-4645-B98C-AE6CB6F5D6FE.jpeg

454650A9-468F-48F3-BC3A-ADDE7271C850.jpeg

...um... we’re supposed to sneeze and cough into our elbows and are then to use our elbows bumping someone else’s elbow to greet them now instead of a handshake... um... okay!.. cheers.

...just then on the weekend ‘Sunrise’ breakfast show on Channel 7... the bimbo on there just announced a ‘filler‘ story that’s coming up...

💥💥💥💥coming up!... the flu jab?.. should we all RUSH OUT and get it?... the story after the break!💥💥💥💥

...won’t those stupid idiotic fuckers EVER learn?... the dumb fucks!... cue the massive panic rush to the local GP’s now thanks to them!... shut the fuck up you fucking moronic twonks!... cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
...that idiotic weather man (whatever the dickhead’s name is... JT is it?... with his continuing so-called ‘funny self isolation survival kit’)... it’s NOT funny!... no matter how much the hosts hysterically laugh at your antics!... they’re ’laughing’ at you so it comes across as being even slightly humorous... it’s a weak ‘pity laugh’ in order for us to laugh along... well dickhead... it STILL isn’t funny no matter how much they continue to laugh like hysterical baboons!... stop trying to force us to laugh at your stupid nonsense... you’re insulting our intelligence!... we are not complete morons like yourselves ffs!... cheers.

D23E4C8F-0945-4C88-9516-B7D469385FAB.jpeg

...on a lighter note... some artists are recreating famous record albums of yesteryear of how they would be now with the ‘social distance’ laws now... on this link below... cheers.

...ha!... I must be a tad bit bored... I’ve just realised as to why older people go to bed early and wake up early in the morning... they’re curiosity is getting the better of them... they’re curious about whether they have yet another day of paradise on this glorious Planet Earth!... because they’re getting older they’re getting more impatient and HAVE to know!...

...I’m saying this because both my sweet darling wife are going to bed at 10:00 PM and we are waking up earlier and earlier each morning lol!... hm!... I told you that I was bored!... time to go out for a walk (a ride in my powered wheelchair 🦼 in my case) methinks!... I think that ‘cabin fever’ 🏠 is starting to creep in lol!... cheers.

...sometimes a dog has got to do what he has to do!... his master might have to ‘self isolate‘ but he doesn't have to lol!... cheers.

BoJo has the Coro.
That’s 1 down, 2 Charlie the irrelevant.....wouldn’t it be rather fun if he never makes it....don’t harass me for having the thought Will may be the young king, who chucks out most of the silly pomp and bowing has to go.

Living in hope trump gets it in the most deadly way, and all of the far too old men in power
Would be fantastic if it could please take all the old tyrants and despots...kimmie and putrid , trump

...that idiotic weather man (whatever the dickhead’s name is... JT is it?... with his continuing so-called ‘funny self isolation survival kit’)... it’s NOT funny!... no matter how much the hosts hysterically laugh at your antics!... they’re ’laughing’ at you so it comes across as being even slightly humorous... it’s a weak ‘pity laugh’ in order for us to laugh along... well dickhead... it STILL isn’t funny no matter how much they continue to laugh like hysterical baboons!... stop trying to force us to laugh at your stupid nonsense... you’re insulting our intelligence!... we are not complete morons like yourselves ffs!... cheers.
Do you love to hate them?!
i have to agree.... watch the abc instead. They keep it relatively light and fun but they are not idiotic.

Back