Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

...the first one is pre-Coronavirus but the words may be relevant today...

...the second version NEVER fails to cheer me up!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Do you love to hate them?!
i have to agree.... watch the abc instead. They keep it relatively light and fun but they are not idiotic.

...unfortunately Mooseface my friend my sweet darling wife is addicted to early morning ‘Breakfast Shows’... and after being able to finally talk her into abandoning Channel 9’s ‘Today’ show since Karl Stiffynodick came back on the show she then chose ‘Sunrise’ on Channel 7 with ‘Koschi’ on it... I’m stuck with him!...

...”you were able to change her mind once... why not do it again?”... I hear you ask?.. lightning doesn’t strike in the same place twice my friend lol!... and... ‘happy wife... happy life’... I’m not game to even suggest it!... lol!... cheers.

That’s 1 down, 2 Charlie the irrelevant.....wouldn’t it be rather fun if he never makes it....don’t harass me for having the thought Will may be the young king, who chucks out most of the silly pomp and bowing has to go.

Living in hope trump gets it in the most deadly way, and all of the far too old men in power
Would be fantastic if it could please take all the old tyrants and despots...kimmie and putrid , trump
Not that I am wishing it on them but if charles, william, and the queen all got toppled by this thing, Prince George would be too young to become King, so would Harry need to be a become Royal again?

We are all in this together.......too many idiots still not getting the message, why?
How many really stupid people are there?
Frightening. Now I understand tv ratings

Round up the idiots at the beach, incarcerate them, where they will get infected

Starting to get a bit angry, many of my friends are already quite ill, if infected they will DIE

Something
WORKING FROM HOME.........

My favourite youtube clip :)

You want more???
More of this sweet funny family

Now, advice about working from home

I am now addicted to Pub Choir clips. this one is sublime with real violins, this is the first thing I want to do if we make it out alive

...Scumo is going to enforce ‘tougher restrictions’ yet Queensland STILL hold their elections... yup!... that’s really clever isn’t it?... stupider and stupider!... 😜🤪... cheers.

...oh wow!... that Queensland Politician was re-elected!... oh thank god for that!... risking potential deaths of people in such crowds contracted while waiting in line to vote means nothing whatsoever just as long that they got him re-elected!... it was a risky Political victory but stuff people daring to die from having to attend it!... how dare them if they die!... one rule for us and one rule for Politicians eh?... I guess we now know where we stand in all of this!... and Scumo and other Politicians are scratching their heads wondering why people are not taking them seriously?... really?... idiots!... cheers.

...from one of my top 3 episodes of ‘Seinfeld‘... was the ‘soup nazi’ already enforcing ‘social distancing’ way back then on ‘Seinfeld’ when making them line up for his soup with space between them?... lol!... cheers.

I never thought a thread about the dreaded virus would be so entertaining, but thank you all for posting.
With so many selfish people hoarding and putting others at risk, to be able to read and share a laugh is really appreciated.
My Sticky deserves a literacy award for his excellent rants.
Stay safe everyone and thank you for these posts.

...why thankyou very much for that gazzar!... I’m glad that you like some of my (sometimes overstated and perhaps long-winded rants)... but I do like to get my point across lol!... it’s good when people show their appreciation for my quite often stated rants... again my friend... thanks... cheers.

Hmm, most of this virus was spread by the wealthy Jetset .....
Our biggest “nests” of the virus - in very wealthy suburbs
IE in vic, that is Toorak/south Yarra, and Brighton
NSW similar apparently

Are you getting sick of the idiots ignoring safety rules?
Perhaps they need a dose of the virus rather than a $fine, arseholes

Back