Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

tumblr_ojq57ufFnx1qds5ako1_400.gifv

If that happened, what would be your suggestion if this thread became political again? COVID-19 is a public health issue and I think it's likely that politicians or politics would be mentioned again. The decisions made in response to this virus impact people's lives.

If you don't want to be exposed to media or commentary you don't like then you probably shouldn't participate on an internet forum.

While I agree in essence with your post that political decisions do impact on people and their lives in regard to COVID-19 and are therefore not OT in a strict sense. I just think that the level it is debated at here might be better in a separate thread?

And I don't think it is fair that because some of us would like a separate thread for the political side of the virus implications that we are told that we should not participate in an internet forum because we do not want to be "exposed to media or commentary you don't like". Who said we don't like it?

While I agree in essence with your post that political decisions do impact on people and their lives in regard to COVID-19 and are therefore not OT in a strict sense. I just think that the level it is debated at here might be better in a separate thread?

And I don't think it is fair that because some of us would like a separate thread for the political side of the virus implications that we are told that we should not participate in an internet forum because we do not want to be "exposed to media or commentary you don't like". Who said we don't like it?

Maybe you should read the thread more before making naive comments? Isee is a politically biased leftie in this thread. Her and her friend oddjob are blaming the Federal Government for the outbreak. If you don't see it, that's your problem. Not mine.

I DO read this thread but I don't judge anyone on their political leanings. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you know the old saying "opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one and they are neither right nor wrong...they're just opinions"

It's ironic that the one calling for an end to political postings (Isee) is one of the main contributors of the political debate in the thread. Leftie who argues with everyone so she can have their argument heard - pathetic.

I DO read this thread but I don't judge anyone on their political leanings. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you know the old saying "opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one and they are neither right nor wrong...they're just opinions"

tumblr_nlxkk8Hf1l1qbw8npo1_250.gifv

I actually don't believe you with you advocating that some political views be posted in this thread but not others. (left wing media allowed but no right media).

Anyway, you and everyone else cannot tell me how to post in this thread anyway.

It's ironic that the one calling for an end to political postings (Isee) is one of the main contributors of the political debate in the thread. Leftie who argues with everyone so she can have their argument heard - pathetic.

tumblr_nlxkk8Hf1l1qbw8npo1_250.gifv

I actually don't believe you with you advocating that some political views be posted in this thread but not others. (left wing media allowed but no right media).

Anyway, you and everyone else cannot tell me how to post in this thread anyway.

I am NOT arguing about anyone's right to post whatever they like...it can be left, right or anything in between...I couldn't give a fuck! You can all post whatever you want to and I would most probably read it all...I just wish it was in a dedicated thread.

SO, I'm now going to take my "naive" arse out of here and watch a stupid movie that is probably suited to my somewhat obviously restricted intelligence.

I am NOT arguing about anyone's right to post whatever they like...it can be left, right or anything in between...I couldn't give a fuck! You can all post whatever you want to and I would most probably read it all...I just wish it was in a dedicated thread.

SO, I'm now going to take my "naive" arse out of here and watch a stupid movie that is probably suited to my somewhat obviously restricted intelligence.

Back