Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

How is the curfew working for those who do shift work? I haven't seen anything explaining that.

Democrats are all round more positive people, with social policies that encourage equality
Universal health care
Gun control
Black/coloured people matter
Climate crisis policies

Did the Obama Administration set up a universal healthcare? Does Biden support universal healthcare as a policy?

Biden does
And the republicans have mostly been convinced by democrats it has to happen
Obama tried and kept getting fucked by rich republicans who could care less about the poor dying

And 100,000+ dying right now due to USA having no real total healthcare in place
Are you grateful Labor set up our universal health system?
Also free legal services, and pretty much all of our equality legislation

Forget about USA, classified as only a partial democracy, flawed democracy
Australia is a complete functioning democracy, not a lot of them

Last edited:
Biden does
And the republicans have mostly been convinced by democrats it has to happen
Obama tried and kept getting fucked by rich republicans who could care less about the poor dying

And 100,000+ dying right now due to USA having no real total healthcare in place
Are you grateful Labor set up our universal health system?
Also free legal services, and pretty much all of our equality legislation

Forget about USA, classified as only a partial democracy, flawed democracy
Australia is a complete functioning democracy, not a lot of them

I support universal healthcare but does Biden?

Last edited:
It's just the concept of marriage for me. I don't like marriage and think that getting married is not the only way to express your love.

I think that opinion is short-sighted. What about the other people who wanted to get married but couldn’t?

I’m not getting married any time soon but I knew a lot of people who wanted to and I hoped if one day If I met someone special I could have the option of marrying them. Don’t know if marriage would be the right thing for me either but you never know what will happen in the future and the option is open for me now.

Saying no to gay marriage imo is like saying gay relationships aren’t as valid as hetero. It’s about equality.

In this day and age I personally think being against gays and thinking it is wrong is outdated. I’m not a lesser person just because I am gay. And I won’t stand for it anymore.

Reactions: kxk
I think that opinion is short-sighted. What about the other people who wanted to get married but couldn’t?

I’m not getting married any time soon but I knew a lot of people who wanted to and I hoped if one day If I met someone special I could have the option of marrying them. Don’t know if marriage would be the right thing for me either but you never know what will happen in the future and the option is open for me now.

Saying no to gay marriage imo is like saying gay relationships aren’t as valid as hetero. It’s about equality.

In this day and age I personally think being against gays and thinking it is wrong is outdated. I’m not a lesser person just because I am gay. And I won’t stand for it anymore.

Well, I am gay myself and have to rely on my beliefs and values of marriage. As short sighted as it is to you, I don't really care. I vote base on my beliefs.

Back