Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Yikes, mor evidence that stupid people are ruining this.

Nearly 9/10 people aren't isolating between having symptoms and getting a test.

Half the people waiting for a test result aren't isolating, and going about their lives as normal. 53% of the new cases didn't isolate while waiting for the results. They went out, went shopping, had contact with other people.

I can't believe Dan made them ignore the rules like that....

It's Americal, everything is so broken over there and this virus coming just after the impeachment farce, after the never ending list of ways the media and Dem's there have tried to undo the 2016 election meant there was no way COVID wasn't going to be political. The the moron president is too incompetent to not fall into the media circus game. So that just immediately became political, travel ban racist, go to china town, not enough done, shut down, you can't protest, unless it's the right protesting. There's been so much BS over there and gaslighting over what has been going on. It infects discussions elsewhere.

Then idiots here, act as if the political lines in America just transfer over here and then live in a fantasy land. I've literally seen right wing people arguing the BLM protests were supported by Labor here and lead to the outbreaks. Even though that's not the case, they just transfer what they read in bubbles about America as if it applies.

No one had the information to make the right decision about COVID, the worst thing people can do is just politicise is. Draw down on tribal lines, because it obscures the real picture.

Stupid commentary from you once again. I am not surprised either because that is all that you seem to post.

Did Andrews support the protest? No. Did he stop it? No. Not enough decisive action was taken there either. I think that the only person living in a fantasy land is yourself by the comments that you have posted.

As for your last line, kind of funny how you say people shouldn't politicise yet you are here politicising with your extreme far left views.

Yikes, mor evidence that stupid people are ruining this.

Nearly 9/10 people aren't isolating between having symptoms and getting a test.

Half the people waiting for a test result aren't isolating, and going about their lives as normal. 53% of the new cases didn't isolate while waiting for the results. They went out, went shopping, had contact with other people.

I can't believe Dan made them ignore the rules like that....

Another stupid comment you have raised but no surprises again.

9/10 people you say? According to whom? How would they know this statistic without asking the wider demographic? Sample size... Get it? Incomplete statistics. I don't believe it.

Last edited:
Victoria with another 484 cases today. Clearly people who should be self-isolating are not doing so. Foolish creatures!

Stupid commentary from you once again. I am not surprised either because that is all that you seem to post.

Did Andrews support the protest? No. Did he stop it? No. Not enough decisive action was taken there either. I think that the only person living in a fantasy land is yourself by the comments that you have posted.

As for your last line, kind of funny how you say people shouldn't politicise yet you are here politicising with your extreme far left views.

So "Dictator Dan" as Sky News was calling him at the time for being too extreme before they decided he was being too lax. Should have stepped in to stop the protests and been in breach of the Victorian Human Rights Charter?

Anyway, protests are a bit of a moot point seeing that's not what screwed the state with COVID.

I'm definitely not far left.

Another stupid comment you have raised but no surprises again.

9/10 people you say? According to whom? How would they know this statistic without asking the wider demographic? Sample size... Get it? Incomplete statistics. I don't believe it.

Ah yes, another "Stupid" comment by me where I simply restated some stats that were said in today's daily briefing.

here is a site with face masks for all personalities

I ordered masks yesterday but they are delayed due to demand. Are you kidding me? It's going to take weeks to receive them now.
My mom made us some,there are patterns out there to use. The disposable masks etc should be saved for frontline workers ,believe me they are going to need it.

I saw an article where Sophie and sarah were getting their nails done,no masks and no social distancing at all,I am actually surprised that you guys aren't wearing them

Masks make sense, thus I have been wearing masks since March

As long as essential services continue to have protective screens and masks,
it is simply essential the rest of us show respect and do all we can to help keep them safe
and to beat this thing
Arguing over what is or isn’t compulsory is pointless all people need to take personal responsibility for how they behave and how they can help and not hinder our progress
And by the way ensure you thank shop workers

Masks make sense, thus I have been wearing masks since March

Same here, as I have highly reactive asthma. I have been looked at since March as if I am a certified lunatic, so I am quite relieved to see a couple more masks out yesterday, as opposed to the last time, only a few days prior, I was out and about in my town. I hate the whole masking up thing, but I don't particularly want to die yet. And very few people seem to grasp the seriousness of this disease once it takes hold of a population, let alone give a shit about social distancing or give a second's thought about shouting out to their friends as you pass between their airwaves. Ye gods.

Same here, as I have highly reactive asthma. I have been looked at since March as if I am a certified lunatic, so I am quite relieved to see a couple more masks out yesterday, as opposed to the last time, only a few days prior, I was out and about in my town. I hate the whole masking up thing, but I don't particularly want to die yet. And very few people seem to grasp the seriousness of this disease once it takes hold of a population, let alone give a shit about social distancing or give a second's thought about shouting out to their friends as you pass between their airwaves. Ye gods.
not a fan either and I really have to nag my hubby to wear his especially since he is out there working ,all the shops etc wont let you in without one and you have to use sanitizer at the door...there are still a lot of people wearing them incorrectly and those that think a face shield will help,youre still spreading your germs around with a face shield

Back