THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
I feel pretty crap at the moment. Start of a head cold; a bit of sinus? I've just done a RAT test as I have an 80 year old and a 90 year old in this week, and didn't want to just assume that it's not Covid, and thankfully it's negative - phew! I got myself all worked up there for a second.
Seems there's a bad cold/flu going around...my sons both had it and it really knocked them. Try to take it a bit easy for a few days. :kiss:

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Seems there's a bad cold/flu going around...my sons both had it and it really knocked them. Try to take it a bit easy for a few days. :kiss:
Yes, there are a few people with it at the moment. And they reckon it's going to be a bad flu season this year.
Thanks Seph 😘

jessy_girl

So who's had it now, and who hasn't?
I've still managed to avoid it, while I know heaps of people who have had it or got it.
And all the symptoms seem so different.

I’ve also managed to avoid it, it seems I am one of these unicorns who don’t get it because my entire household had it and i didn’t isolate and I never experienced symptoms or yielded a positive result. I mean, I still could get it. But I had a positive child spluttering all over me so if not then, then when?

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
I’ve also managed to avoid it, it seems I am one of these unicorns who don’t get it because my entire household had it and i didn’t isolate and I never experienced symptoms or yielded a positive result. I mean, I still could get it. But I had a positive child spluttering all over me so if not then, then when?
So crazy isn't it. I hope you keep it up, I thought it had finally got me, but no!