Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Looks like it's over for WA. Not even the border could stop it getting in. They'll probably be like the other states in a few weeks.

My trip to SA is meant to occur tomorrow. After all the mess of various border restrictions changing. All the stresses around that. Then being delayed because the boat got COVID.

Still expect something else to go wrong. Whether it's catching COVID on the boat. Testing positive on a RAT before departure. Which is annoying because those things can have false positives. I tested negative last night.

Apparently on the small boat they want masks worn inside. That's going to suck for a few days. I understand, but it's also silly.

A Queensland health update guy just made a very interesting statement....
IE. your immune system changes dramatically at 40, thus more older deaths

Have never heard another health person tell us that simply

40 historically was the common lifespan of humans before sanitary changes, sewerage washing etc
And before antibiotics, interesting
Get your booster people

What is wrong with people? Tonight I popped into the shops to grab something for dinner on my way home from the gym.

Right in one of the aisles was a mother and her kid. The kid was coughing up a storm. It was a loud, heavy, meaty, wet, sick sounding cough. Unmistakable a sick kid. She had a mask, the kid did not. She paid no care or attention. The kid clearly was sick with something and that's why he was coughing.

What kind of selfish moron thinks it's ok to take their little infected brat out into public like that? COVID, who knows, but it's just common sense you don't do this.

So has anyone who's had Pfizer (or another mRNA shot) got any update on any warts they had? There was a conversation on Twitter about them shrinking and disappearing. I've spent US$70 getting the one that popped up on my chin several months ago zapped with dry ice twice with no luck, so I'm hoping this week's Pfizer will make a difference.

Reactions: kxk
So has anyone who's had Pfizer (or another mRNA shot) got any update on any warts they had? There was a conversation on Twitter about them shrinking and disappearing. I've spent US$70 getting the one that popped up on my chin several months ago zapped with dry ice twice with no luck, so I'm hoping this week's Pfizer will make a difference.
I've no heard anything about that.
There's a product you can buy at the chemist, not sure it's available where you are, but it's called Wartoff. Over the counter. I've heard that works.

I've no heard anything about that.
There's a product you can buy at the chemist, not sure it's available where you are, but it's called Wartoff. Over the counter. I've heard that works.
I read a Twitter thread about this, and a LOT of respondents said, yes, their warts had disappeared. So I do believe there is something in it.

Anyway I got a Pfizer booster on Thursday so I guess I'll see for myself over the next few weeks. Dermatologist first told me "It's not a wart, it's a pre-cancerous growth. And then six weeks later when I went back, concerned it was still there, he said "it's just a wart". It better be.

I read a Twitter thread about this, and a LOT of respondents said, yes, their warts had disappeared. So I do believe there is something in it.

Anyway I got a Pfizer booster on Thursday so I guess I'll see for myself over the next few weeks. Dermatologist first told me "It's not a wart, it's a pre-cancerous growth. And then six weeks later when I went back, concerned it was still there, he said "it's just a wart". It better be.
You can use salycilic acid liquid on things like warts. It kind of dissolves the skin. I think that is what February is referring to. It might be called something different.

There is only one way to get rid of warts...suffocate them
We tried all you have, and all chemist products etc....got money back and pharmacists agree .none it works

My boy and I have had 2 warts, ever and what you do is, cover them with the sticky part of bandaids, cut the rest away.
You must keep them covered airtight 24/7, can also use handyman sticky tapes, like electrician tape
Try those little circular bandaids too.

Will take...depends, generally a couple of months, use antiseptic when changing to the covering

Lots of internet advice giving this method.

(My first wart experience....primary school lining up in pairs holding hands, my partner....eek, shrieked me, WTF
Her hands were riddled with lumpy warts)
Good luck

There is only one way to get rid of warts...suffocate them
We tried all you have, and all chemist products etc....got money back and pharmacists agree .none it works

My boy and I have had 2 warts, ever and what you do is, cover them with the sticky part of bandaids, cut the rest away.
You must keep them covered airtight 24/7, can also use handyman sticky tapes, like electrician tape
Try those little circular bandaids too.

Will take...depends, generally a couple of months, use antiseptic when changing to the covering

Lots of internet advice giving this method.

(My first wart experience....primary school lining up in pairs holding hands, my partner....eek, shrieked me, WTF
Her hands were riddled with lumpy warts)
Good luck
Thanks. I'm just gonna wait and see if it's true about the Pfizer. There seemed to be too many people responding in the affirmative for it to be a joke. Quite handy timing though, as it's on my chin, covered by my mask every time I go out. And it's not very obvious due to the scruff on my chin, anyway. I've been putting Fusilic acid on it which the dermatologist gave me. Although I do have some Salycilic acid there somewhere, too. I'll save suffocating it until I've exhausted these.

Back