Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Many non-essential shops are checking vaccination status before entry in NSW but I think that requirement might go away in December. Don't know about other states.

Victoria - he said unvaccinated will not receive the same freedoms until at least mid 2022. Even then it might not happen.

Victoria - he said unvaccinated will not receive the same freedoms until at least mid 2022. Even then it might not happen.
Sounds much more strict. I'm not trusting the vaccine to keep me or most other people safe for long. By the time we reach 2022 the efficacy might even wear off.

Poor Victoria stuck in a dictatorship with those police. Personally I'm never going to Victoria again.

Last edited:
Yeah and that’s when you will receive your 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th booster. 😂
I've done my part for now. I will make a decision next year if boosters become available but I think people are going to get tired of this. Maybe another vaccine will come that will be more longterm.

I take my flu vaccine every year, so I won't mind taking booster shots. I am brave enough to know what needs to be done. I won't get tired of making sure I'm protected against covid.

I don't think this is even the right way to encourage vaccination. Dan has a negative style of communication in my opinion. It's not very uplifting.

Agreed.

I wonder how many of these people will go for their boosters. Threatening them with losing their vaccine passport is an interesting choice.

Agreed.

I wonder how many of these people will go for their boosters. Threatening them with losing their vaccine passport is an interesting choice.
Would probably require a big effort and I don't think people are going to be as enthusiastic as they were with the first and second dose. I expect a lower uptake. Some people who got their first didn't even bother with the second.

Would probably require a big effort and I don't think people are going to be as enthusiastic as they were with the first and second dose. I expect a lower uptake. Some people who got their first didn't even bother with the second.
Hooray for boosters!

Well, Morrison has ordered enough vaccines for each Australian to be jabbed 10 times. It will be interesting to see what happens with those doses.

Back