Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Victorians are being forced into their homes under virtual house arrest for a disease that has killed a miniscule amount of people. With Dan Andrews and his corrupt police causing immeasurable damage with their authoritarian ways. Hardly a fantasy.
But we aren’t actually being forced into our homes.

Not being able to go where you want to go because of these restrictive laws and under threat of getting arrested or beaten up by the jackboot thugs seems pretty forced to me.
What if where you want to go is home?

I wonder if the police will ever win back the trust from the community? I'm sure the weak minded, those whose existence is to lick boots will fall in to line straight away. But the more intelligent ones will quite rightly be wary of the jackboot thugs.

I will never ever visit Victoria incase I am arrested and locked up by dictator Dan's nazi jackboot thugs all in the name of this virus which I suspect these unfeeling authorities are using so they can control us.

I will never ever visit Victoria incase I am arrested and locked up by dictator Dan's nazi jackboot thugs all in the name of this virus which I suspect these unfeeling authorities are using so they can control us.

Why would anyone want to visit Victoria? By far the worst state in the country.

Yeah but what if dictator Dan makes it illegal to post pro choice views online in regards to vaccines?

The issue with these protestors is that they are breaching public health orders. Writing an opinion online does not breach public health orders. 😂

The issue with these protestors is that they are breaching public health orders. Writing an opinion online does not breach public health orders. 😂
For now, but I fear that could change. Also considering covid isn't going away, then the authorities could use breaching public orders for as long as they want.

Back