Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

[

Tasmania has a max of 20 right now and havn't had a covid case in weeks. Adelaide has only just gone to more than 20. So a max of 20 is actually way different than 2 in the way the regulations are right now.
Sorry read that wrong I was looking at th how many in the home not in a public place. Sorry you are right.

Sorry read that wrong I was looking at th how many in the home not in a public place. Sorry you are right.

Fair but as I was saying, the numbers is not the problem in my opinion.

The issue is that protestors in both situations should be treated the same no matter what the cause is. Treating one as incitement as a criminal charge while the organisers of the other were just fined is hypocritical in my opinion.

Actually, the issue here is not the numbers but the hypocrisy of the protests not being treated the same. Before I continue I am against protesting of any form.

The laws to the crime of incitement and whether fines should be applied equally. Whether the limit is 2, 20 or 200. The problem with it all is that neither protest should be allowed but they conveniently choose to act on one but not the other in the same form.
I think in the current climate any protest is just a really silly idea. It is just putting people unncessarily at risk, who then risk taking covid home to vulerable people. And I agree no matter what the cause all these things should be treated the same. we are actually in agreement on this.

From what I remember Melbourne was doing ok back in June. Not out of the woods but we'll enough. I suppose there are being stricter now compared to back then because circumstances have changed. Though I do think protesting is useless anyway.

CFhEgWw.gif

Yes. I think she'd be good in a senior position. Maybe not a Prime Minister as I don't know if she has the right level of charisma but a senior cabinet position, I think so.

Yeah. I wonder if she is Liberal or Labor. I'd be really surprised if she was Labor.

Yeah. I wonder if she is Liberal or Labor. I'd be really surprised if she was Labor.

Yes I'd be surprised if any of the Melbourne Real Housewives are Labor voters, except for with Jackie. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackie is more Labor.

Back