Skip to main content

The Traitors AU

There's the former undercover cop, Keith, saying Oh no, can't be Sam, he's a great guy. There's the former Fed, Camille, unable to put together the obvious patterns even as they are spelt out for her. There's the clinical psychotherapist, Sarah, with endless bad reads on people...

And then there's Luke, putting his life in the game on the line, and they're still too dubious/clueless to place a vote on Sam, as he's a smiley guy.

Luke and Annabel were the best thing left after Ash went, and no one would believe a word they were saying.

I think Sam and Blake will have no choice now but to recruit Luke.
That is what I think too. They know Luke is onto them and dangerous. Luke and Annabel was such a good team, sad she is gone :( Sam played well unfortunately

That is what I think too. They know Luke is onto them and dangerous. Luke and Annabel was such a good team, sad she is gone :( Sam played well unfortunately
I’m in two minds about recruiting Luke. On one hand he couldn’t just turn around and go against all his previous claims. To look normal, he will have to continue that charge and expose them. On the other hand, it will put Luke in line. It could be an all out traitor war about to happen..

Well that sucked.

And after all that... they STILL wouldn't believe Sam and Blake were the traitors.

Blake needs to go. He's paranoid and jumpy, and takes the whole thing way too personally.

I cannot believe those dumbfucks listened to and saw all the evidence - saw Annabel get banished after speaking up and be not a traitor, saw Luke tank his game trying to get them to see sense, heard Luke explain their position after Annabel's banishment if they did not take out Sam (and Blake), saw Luke get murdered as he predicted, so, der, he was not a traitor - and still stuck loyally to freaking Sam.

So cross with Gloria, though it may have just been the edit that made it seem as if she swayed the dumbdumbs from the agreed plan and turned them on Simone.

There is nobody left to root for. Nobody! Camille, halfheartedly I suppose, but she's now on the chopping block for seeing common sense at last.

At this stage the only one who deserves to win is Sam.
He's a slippery little sucker and if I were in there I'd have wanted him out from the start, but he's the only one left who is playing their own game and adapting. The others are the dumbest bunch this side of Love Island.

This is true, but I can't bear to root for him. I liked his energy initially, but ever since he got chosen as a traitor and did that gun shooting thing at the round table while still blindfolded he's rubbed me the wrong way.

I’m in two minds about recruiting Luke. On one hand he couldn’t just turn around and go against all his previous claims. To look normal, he will have to continue that charge and expose them. On the other hand, it will put Luke in line. It could be an all out traitor war about to happen..
And now Luke is gone :( Not happy 😢

He's a slippery little sucker and if I were in there I'd have wanted him out from the start, but he's the only one left who is playing their own game and adapting. The others are the dumbest bunch this side of Love Island.
I didn't want him to win, but the others deserve to loose. I can't believe how stupid they are

Well that sucked.

And after all that... they STILL wouldn't believe Sam and Blake were the traitors.

Blake needs to go. He's paranoid and jumpy, and takes the whole thing way too personally.
Biggest bunch of numtums. We have ex cops, ex PI’s, and they still are in this hypnotized form of yes sir, we will do what you tell us - all while the marketing guy laughs at how dumb they all are. No wonder they are all ex’s they probably got fired shortly after getting a job. Kinda embarrassing and I would advise them not to add their sleuthing abilities from this show onto their resumes.

Sam & Blake should have recruited. They are control freaks!

They are all so dumb - Faithful and Traitors. Sam is only surviving because of how dumb everyone else is not because of how smart he us - and recruiting Camille should be his downfall. Blake wants him out so recruiting someone who'll work with Blake to make that happen should see him leave soon.

Liked that exit, even though only the Traitors have got Traitors out so far. And nobody thought (on air) the Traitors may have targeted the Armoury people because none of them went to the Armoury. A better strategy mat have been to target the 4 that didn't go.

How is the rest of the series scheduled - thought it was Sun/Mon this week and next but Masked Singer begins Mon 11 Sep. Will we have to wait a week for the final, or is it just 9 episodes considering episode 8 begins with just 6 contestants.

Liked that exit, even though only the Traitors have got Traitors out so far. And nobody thought (on air) the Traitors may have targeted the Armoury people because none of them went to the Armoury. A better strategy mat have been to target the 4 that didn't go.

How is the rest of the series scheduled - thought it was Sun/Mon this week and next but Masked Singer begins Mon 11 Sep. Will we have to wait a week for the final, or is it just 9 episodes considering episode 8 begins with just 6 contestants.
Season Finale is Sunday September 10, according to program guides.

Mind-bogglingly self-defeating.

I think it was Annabel who said somewhere that she was dismayed to learn most of the cast hadn't even watched the show before. Idiots.

I just don't get how they don't see that when anyone, particularly a woman, brings up Sam's name at banishment he immediately deflects it straight back and that person gets banished, and if they're not banished they're usually murdered immediately.

Liam and Sarah finally worked it out and getting the three of them out would quite funny if undeserved. As long as Sam goes home empty handed though I'm happy.

Back