Skip to main content

The Traitors AU

Ah, that's why I can't find episode 3 then. Dumb long term move by Sam in plotting to banish Ash so early - loses trust from Blake and raises suspicion from the Faithful.

Glad they've kept most of their own visual identity with the tracksuits, silver bars and masks but a shame they adopted the UK/US rules for The Shield. I thought having them compete openly for it to protect from banishment as well was much better and risked the Traitors exposing themselves.

Last edited:
It's a shame to see that person go, but they played too hard too soon, as well as having a personality they can't stifle.

I was really hoping it would go the other way, until they started shouting and everyone's faces at the table reacted badly...

Yes - they've set Sam up as the villain now and he has screwed himself by taking the shot so early. The trick to turn on a Traitor is to join somebody else's crusade rather than put the spotlight on yourself. Was hoping Ash would go out saying something along the lines of "it takes one to know one".

Loved the Shield Mission today, though think the open missions at least should protect from banishment too as in the first series. Was loving Anabelle already but looks like she'll go up further in my estimation next week. Feel like that preview confirmed the murder victim though.

I wonder if there is an explicit rule about a departing Traitor not being allowed to expose the other Traitors.
Otherwise you would definitely throw a few grenades.

I don't think I could cope with two at once - hard enough knowing who is who in the Aussie version considering so many are getting Paul'd in the edit and don't show up until they're about to go.

Yes - they've set Sam up as the villain now and he has screwed himself by taking the shot so early. The trick to turn on a Traitor is to join somebody else's crusade rather than put the spotlight on yourself. Was hoping Ash would go out saying something along the lines of "it takes one to know one".

Loved the Shield Mission today, though think the open missions at least should protect from banishment too as in the first series. Was loving Anabelle already but looks like she'll go up further in my estimation next week. Feel like that preview confirmed the murder victim though.
“it takes one to know one” 😆 😆 🤣

I’m sure there must be a strict policy about what they can say at that table. Like you can’t do a dirty as you’re walking out and a statement such as above would destroy a bit of the premise in the game.

I wonder if there is an explicit rule about a departing Traitor not being allowed to expose the other Traitors.
Otherwise you would definitely throw a few grenades.
Read my thoughts Meglos, you did. Agree there must be a ton of agreements that they have to thoroughly agree on when they sign up, otherwise it’s too easy to drop a bomb and then if the other traitor is given away so obviously it leaves an episode open to have a totally obvious result.

Just caught up to the show and I’m not liking the preview, it feels like Luke is going to get murdered and the last remaining traitors identified. Seems not so fun.

The best would be for them to make Luke a traitor. Should of. I don’t think they will though.

Yes, best to recruit those on to you.

As for traitors outing other traitors, I only mention it because

It happened in the UK series - not blatantly, but enough to get the desired result.

I suppose after the betrayal Ash could have said "I think Sam is a traitor because we've had a lot of conversations and were on the same page, and then he voted for me out of nowhere." But not actually saying "I'm naming the other Traitors".
Then it would be up to the Faithful to decide if she were lying or not, and for Sam to squirm out of it.

I love the way Luke is playing. He is manipulating Sam and he is the only one who truly think Sam ii a Traitor. The others thinks but they can be talked out of thinking it, Luke not. I really really hope Luke stays, I like the show but with Luke I love it :)

I love the way Luke is playing. He is manipulating Sam and he is the only one who truly think Sam ii a Traitor. The others thinks but they can be talked out of thinking it, Luke not. I really really hope Luke stays, I like the show but with Luke I love it :)
Saw my Mom & sister today and they are saying the new ads imply Luke won’t be leaving next episode.

Back