Skip to main content

The thread of positivity

the sounds of birds chirping in the morning.
... can be Really Quite Annoying, like, especially when they all start doing it at like 3:45 am or something, like they did this morning. Grrrrrrr! I would like more than four hours sleep, birds. Just be quiet, birds. Annoying birds.

Oh! That wasn't very positive. Ooops. I'll think of something positive....

when your friend who lives opposite a park with LOTS of birds lets you stay at her appartment in Berlin... And - I'll think of more.... Udo Lindenberg? Maybe I'll find a clip of him?

Every Australian should give thanks for waking up in a peaceful prosperous isolated island, we won the lottery.
Give something back, for what you have been given.

Every Australian should give thanks for waking up in a peaceful prosperous isolated island, we won the lottery.

That is so true.

It is a pity though that we can't share it with those refugees that the Government has locked up.

Reactions: kxk
Watching Press Gang whilst trying to work out the meaning of a sundae singing at an opera last Friday when everyone knows that they only work on a weekend.

15036452_1190883947632961_5810880790770362042_n.jpg

Guys: I need some positivity. The election results have pushed me over the edge into depression. I've joined a group for depression and I have a therapist, but I'm struggling to get up in the morning and get going. Been wearing sweatpants, no makeup and not going to the gym or eating healthy. Not feeling like doing stuff I enjoy.

Ideas of stuff I can do to be more positive, mostly little things would help me enormously.

Anyway for me to move there for 4 years?
I would consider it seriously if it wasn't so far from my family.
After 9/11 I promised myself I would never be more than a days drive at the most from the people I love for a long period of time.(not including vacations or work trips.)

Back