Skip to main content

The thread of positivity

...being that this is the thread of positivity I just thought that I'd say that on the 19th of this month (a few days ago) that it was the day that I had my 2nd stroke last year... whereas I was totally paralysed down my left side in both my arm and leg and hand but have now made about a 95% recovery (I still havea slight limp but am still working on it;)) from it due to my grim determination/hard work /stubbornness and positivity (<--- like what I did there?... lol!)... I'm very proud of myself to think that at one time I had actually thought that I would be paralysed down that left side for my whole life for the first day or so... so yeah... positivity is the key to it... never ever give up... cheers.

...being that this is the thread of positivity I just thought that I'd say that on the 19th of this month (a few days ago) that it was the day that I had my 2nd stroke last year... whereas I was totally paralysed down my left side in both my arm and leg and hand but have now made about a 95% recovery (I still havea slight limp but am still working on it;)) from it due to my grim determination/hard work /stubbornness and positivity (<--- like what I did there?... lol!)... I'm very proud of myself to think that at one time I had actually thought that I would be paralysed down that left side for my whole life for the first day or so... so yeah... positivity is the key to it... never ever give up... cheers.

Congratulations on your amazing progress Mr. Sticky. Truly inspirational. You are a force to be reckoned with! :)

Love the fighting spirit.

Congratulations on your amazing progress Mr. Sticky. Truly inspirational. You are a force to be reckoned with! :)

Love the fighting spirit.

...thanks my friend... one of my most favourite songs ever which is the ultimate inspirational positivity song of all time for me is... "always look on the bright side of life" by Monty Python... lol!... that's going to be played at my funeral as my cask disappears behind the curtain... here it is... cheers.

...thanks my friend... one of my most favourite songs ever which is the ultimate inspirational positivity song of all time for me is... "always look on the bright side of life" by Monty Python... lol!... that's going to be played at my funeral as my cask disappears behind the curtain... here it is... cheers.

I was so worried about you at the time (I'm sure we all were). You've made fantastic progress since then, and it's been inspirational to see you turn it around. You nailed it with the reasons why. Totally awesome.

...oh wow HarleyQQ... that really does echo what I said in my post earlier when I said... "so yeah... positivity is the key to it... never ever give up"... doesn't it?... what an awesome clip... 12,645,572 hits on that video... increduble!... that guy is amazing... thanks for posting it... cheers.

You're a real trooper Mr S and it is amazing the leaps and bounds you have made with your recovery.

I am glad you are a fighter and stubborn. You never fail to make me laugh with your posts (and I am sure many others here agree too) and I reckon that has played a part in why you have done so well. All that positive energy is good for the mind, body and soul.

:D < me happy for you

ClqjRXaWIAA8u4n.jpg

ClqjRPVWMAEg7dg.jpg

ClqjRP2XIAANcCd.jpg

Back