Skip to main content

The Tallulah Thread Part 2

Yeah that's why I said Psychological testing, smart people are sometimes the most stupid lol.

Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof having a second son to be named Phaedra, a little brother for Astala who is only 6mths old.
Poor dad Tom is the only one with an ordinary name!

Both Phaedra and Astala sound like girls names.

Phaedra @ Wikipedia

Phaedra (mythology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Phaedra (1880) by Alexandre Cabanel

In Greek mythology, Phaedra (Greek Φαίδρα - Fedra) is the daughter of Minos and Pasiphaë, wife of Theseus, sister of Ariadne, and the mother of Demophon of Athens and Acamas. Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which meant "bright".

They said on Projest tonight each of these names have to be registered twice to make it to the list. I would HATE to see the list of first names.

they had this on the radio today

cVIIlyn...

it's Caitlin...

ye Gods...

they had this on the radio today

cVIIlyn...

it's Caitlin...

ye Gods...

really no words for this one. do we need more Psychological units for the mothers that named them or the kids that have to live with these names .

Just watched "Pregnant in Heels" which is a show about a Design Concierge who helps rich pregnant New Yorkers get ready for their baby.

One of the couples wanted help naming their child, they wanted him to have a "brand" the Design Consierge lady organised a group of experts like a Poet, a Linguist, a Branding Ad man etc and called it a "Think Tank".

[youtubevid]6SRUWpn8GeU[/youtubevid]

OMG Eliza, where can I watch more? That is hilarious - the hosts speech impediment makes her sound like a goofy tween/or Paris Hilton I expected her to use 'like' a lot or thats hot........

And they are all morons with hideous suggestions, and they ignored the brief on e,r,s...........

Shit I have to get myself to New York and to make a fortune from idiots.............I'll take a branding iron, tee hee!

You know most of the famously bad named kids changed their tags, like zowie bowie is jack/joe or something boring.

The show got even more bizarre, the Concierge then hired a "Focus Group" and finally put together a dinner party of their friends to give their opinions. They actually ignored all of the opinions from the Think Tank the Focus Group and the friends and went with the name that EVERYONE said was stupid and a nothing name, BOWEN ASHER yuck.

LOL - that's awfully close to boner, when you say it.....and lots of little kiddies WILL say boner with their tangled tongues, ha ha

Bow wow, ha, ha....what's the surname??

It also sounds like brown ash

woweee !!!

my friend is having a baby in the next few weeks, she wont tell me the name she has picked out Im so desperate to know!!! im sure she will pick something good tho :) :) :) :)

...one good thing about all of these poor new babies being called all of those designer names is that names like 'Peter/Tony/Paul/Michael' for boys etc etc will eventually be 'unique' names for babies in say 10 to 20 years time... they'll be picking those names out instead of ... I don't know?... what will they be calling their babies by then?... 'Zod/Gloop/Snork/Gluff/Squzz or Klumph' or whatever?... they'll be saying something like...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well Skrinko my love... what shall we name our new genetically engineered future brain surgeon who will be getting his Diploma to practice at the age of 7?... I want his name to be something unique"...

"Breenga my darling... I got a collective of 40 people around the other afternoon made up of Psychologists / Psychiatrists / Psychotics / Psychopathics and interior decorators to discuss a new name for our future son"...

"Oh God Skrinko... don't tease me... what name did they arrive at?"...

"After four hours of intensive debate Breenga that cost us $20,000 for the 4 hours... we arrived at the end with the name of"...

"For Christs sake Skrinko... just fucking tell me will you?"...

"Okay Breenga... we chose... 'Peter'!"...

"Peter?... PETER?... what kind of boring fucked up name is that?"...

"Breenga... 'Peter' is a 'unique' name... a rare name... nobody has it... he'll stand out from all of the others!... everyone will be sooooo envious!"...

"Yeah... I guess you're right Skrinko... great choice"...

"Thanks babe"...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

...yep!... I can see it happening... cheers.

PMSL. Love the new common name suggestions .." 'Zod/Gloop/Snork/Gluff/Squzz or Klumph' or whatever" Give it time...

Back