Skip to main content

The (real) Love Boat

Didn't get an email, but the ads on TEN are thrashing it to death.

The one who forgets the guys' names and the one who wants a guy who doesn't care about her personality might be amusing.

The ads have been bad enough to suck me in.

The singing , news reading, clown, Doodie might become painful if he keeps trying to crack jokes. He's pretty irritating at the best of times.

I didn't get the e-mail, unless I deleted it without reading it.

The only slightly intriguing thing for me is it has Hannah from Below Deck on it.
But not sure that's enough to pull me in. I'll wait for the reviews from you guys before trying it haha

Not long now.
Anyone ready to get aboard for some more crap and mayhem, erm, I mean , lurve adventures?

🤡😂🤭
I think I'll jump aboard Feb! If only for the opening credits and scenery...LOVE the nod to the original Love Boat and the Mediterranean Sea is just beautiful. The ship is pretty cool too! Liking the crew and I hope Jay and Sally make it...so I guess I'm invested.

The only slightly intriguing thing for me is it has Hannah from Below Deck on it.
But not sure that's enough to pull me in. I'll wait for the reviews from you guys before trying it haha
(((does a spit take!!!!!
Sandy is my least favourite captain next to the one on the Titanic LOL)))
As far as the Love Boat, here is the all time greatest
Greg Giraldo (RIP by suicide) roasting Rebecca's 1st husband
jump to 1 51
Comedy Central Roast of John Stamos

Not long now.
Anyone ready to get aboard for some more crap and mayhem, erm, I mean , lurve adventures?

🤡😂🤭
Jerry co hosts The Talk
(Julie Chen's gig before the Moonves scandal
she quit rather than be forced to talk about her husband...)
Here is their celebration of the show

I think I'll jump aboard Feb! If only for the opening credits and scenery...LOVE the nod to the original Love Boat and the Mediterranean Sea is just beautiful. The ship is pretty cool too! Liking the crew and I hope Jay and Sally make it...so I guess I'm invested.
me 3 (does that make us a throuple w/Feb???)
thinking the boyse are leering at us hahahahahahaha

Why else do you think we want to watch it?
(cough) (blush) hope the passengers aren't just Yanks....
wouldn't mind seeing those farmers, BB, Love Island AU, MAFs AU & so on cuties on board lol
Not too proud to admit, I'm partial to youse guyse & rather immune to other Yanks (ewwww lol)

Back