Skip to main content

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

real-housewives-housewives.gif

My review 3 episodes in.

It's still lacking compared to previous seasons but I think the most recent episode was the best yet.

Looks like there will also be a lot of drama in episode 4 based on the preview!

Anjali - She's my favourite of the new women but I think the extravagant lifestyle talk is too much, like the 3 yachts thing. Maybe it's what she thinks she has to do to be like a reality Housewife but it doesn't seem authentic to me?

Kyla - I think she's like a more outspoken version of Nicole from the Real Housewives of Sydney. Her correcting the waiter at Anjali's pool party was hilarious.

Cherry - She seems distant. There are a few things she's said that seem like she could be stirring the pot but I want to see how she deals with conflict directly.

Simone - Nice lady but I don't think she's necessary for the show. I don't think she was part of the original season 5 cast? I think it would've been better for an original Housewife to have her spot.

Janet - I was expecting more from Janet. She's usually a lot more fun but it doesn't seem like she's enjoying herself.

Jackie - Good on Jackie this season with her pregnancy journey.

Gamble - Interesting how Gamble went from being a victim in season 2 and 3. In season 4 and this season she's been quite nasty in my opinion.

My review 3 episodes in.

It's still lacking compared to previous seasons but I think the most recent episode was the best yet.

Looks like there will also be a lot of drama in episode 4 based on the preview!

Anjali - She's my favourite of the new women but I think the extravagant lifestyle talk is too much, like the 3 yachts thing. Maybe it's what she thinks she has to do to be like a reality Housewife but it doesn't seem authentic to me?

Kyla - I think she's like a more outspoken version of Nicole from the Real Housewives of Sydney. Her correcting the waiter at Anjali's pool party was hilarious.

Cherry - She seems distant. There are a few things she's said that seem like she could be stirring the pot but I want to see how she deals with conflict directly.

Simone - Nice lady but I don't think she's necessary for the show. I don't think she was part of the original season 5 cast? I think it would've been better for an original Housewife to have her spot.

Janet - I was expecting more from Janet. She's usually a lot more fun but it doesn't seem like she's enjoying herself.

Jackie - Good on Jackie this season with her pregnancy journey.

Gamble - Interesting how Gamble went from being a victim in season 2 and 3. In season 4 and this season she's been quite nasty in my opinion.

I like Anjali and Kyla the best. I think Gamble played the victim in Season 2 and 3 but I have seen her as quite nasty since the beginning.

I’m quite enjoying this season even without Gina and Lydia. I could listen to Anjali talk all day her accent is marvellous! I quite like Simone; however, with rumours of one of the ladies quitting mid season I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her she seems a bit too normal and timid for this bunch 😂

I’m quite enjoying this season even without Gina and Lydia. I could listen to Anjali talk all day her accent is marvellous! I quite like Simone; however, with rumours of one of the ladies quitting mid season I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her she seems a bit too normal and timid for this bunch 😂

I liked Gina as it was like a dark cloud coming to all the events. 😂

Episode 4 was the most dramatic yet but a lot of the tension this season seems to lack context and it's difficult to follow as a viewer. What is the problem between Kyla and Janet? It appears Janet is trying to insinuate that Kyla has majorly changed but did they ever even know each other that well? It's coming across more like they were acquaintances years ago so I'm not understanding why Janet is so bothered.

Back