Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

I hate the way The Chase gives the, er, Chaser a run of really simple questions right at the end. Suddenly with ten seconds to go they start getting questions like "what rhymes with..."

No. Not a repeat. I don't think the contestants last time chose to answer any from the Tina category. This time they did.

That is a pointless answer.

Huh that's strange. I had a sense that I had answered that question before, the one about Tina Arena songs from Don't Ask Album, when it came up earlier in this thread.

Huh that's strange. I had a sense that I had answered that question before, the one about Tina Arena songs from Don't Ask Album, when it came up earlier in this thread.

It was the exact same question. Contestants are given the option between two categories. I think Tina was a category both times but the difference is that the contestants this time decided to answer the question about her songs. Unless they did last time but I don't think they did.

I can name all the singles off 'Don't Ask', 'Strong As Steel' and 'In Deep', but they wouldn't be the pointless answers.

If it was least known of all her singles it would probably be 'Woman's Work' which didn't even chart.

I can name all the singles off 'Don't Ask', 'Strong As Steel' and 'In Deep', but they wouldn't be the pointless answers.

If it was least known of all her singles it would probably be 'Woman's Work' which didn't even chart.

Ha ha, I would be lucky to name 3 from "Don't Ask" and 1 from either of the other two albums. Far from my type of music.

It was the exact same question. Contestants are given the option between two categories. I think Tina was a category both times but the difference is that the contestants this time decided to answer the question about her songs. Unless they did last time but I don't think they did.

Just went back on the Pointless site. Episode with the previous question was in August. I think they asked for either international cricket grounds or Tina Arena hits.

Today they asked for either artists who appeared in the Triple J Top 100 final list for 2017 or tracks from the 1994 release of the album 'Don't Ask' by Tina Arena.

Just went back on the Pointless site. Episode with the previous question was in August. I think they asked for either international cricket grounds or Tina Arena hits.

Today they asked for either artists who appeared in the Triple J Top 100 final list for 2017 or tracks from the 1994 release of the album 'Don't Ask' by Tina Arena.

They must love Tina as much as me.

Back