Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Hmm... My thoughts on this decision.

tumblr_o1yagooUaJ1qk08n1o1_400.gif

Wait a minute... Why was Julia reading from an envelope and Esteban holding another envelope? Does that mean that both date cards are the same or did I miss something?

This girl and gymnast guy didn't work out in my opinion because she listened to the audience rather than making her own choice.

The girl chooser in the red dress on Blind Dates is horrible in my opinion.

She was so rude, openly insulting one of the rejected guys ("I made the right choice") and not hiding her disappointment with the one she did pick.

Esteban was the only one of the gay guys who seemed nice. The straight guys were marginally better as a whole.

I see Creasey's dating show is still the same old...

2 guys so far and they have both used "youse" constantly. Shows what type of people they go for. 😂

This last guy on Take Me Out reminds me a bit of James from Sophie's Bachelorette season.

This last guy on Take Me Out reminds me a bit of James from Sophie's Bachelorette season.

This guy is much better looking than James. Hasn't used the term "youse" yet so it is a plus from me. Tradie though so it is probably coming.

Reactions: Lyf
He is also a vegan though, which seems to be unusual for a tradie. I wonder if he's going to choose the girl who's also vegan.

He is also a vegan though, which seems to be unusual for a tradie. I wonder if he's going to choose the girl who's also vegan.

I found that strange. I would have switched my light off as soon as I heard that he is a vegan. Can't be with a vegan. Ha ha.

Reactions: Lyf
I found that strange. I would have switched my light off as soon as I heard that he is a vegan. Can't be with a vegan. Ha ha.

Yeah it's too difficult, I couldn't do it either. Made sense that he chose the vegan girl, a higher chance of long-term success as they can eat the same things.

Karla wasn't original there. Very lazy.

And I always find the final question and answers in particular never give much insight into the girls other than their ability to make puns or whatever.

Seems a bit ridiculous they don't find out the ages before choosing someone if it's important to them. Ah - and the vegan lass already has 3 kids - good thing the dude doesn't care!

Back