Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Watching Graham Norton ............it is extra special due to Mr Honey voice and honey face..........

MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

LOVE him

Oh wow Michael Caine just popped in and Sally Fields who I never see anywhere, love her too

Watching Graham Norton ............it is extra special due to Mr Honey voice and honey face..........

MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

LOVE him

Watching it too.
I've never seen this actor before, but what a lovely, charming presence he is! Now I want to see the Queen movie.

Reactions: kxk
Seems the movie is shit, but Malik is being likely award winning as Freddie
Chris Pine is rather boring, and totally overshadowed by all of the other luminous guests

Great show last night, watch Christine performance it is standing ovation wonderful

How can you make a two hour movie about the biggest bands to ever be in music?

If they were smart they would have just focused on the week leading up to live aid. But Queen is full of egos and they wanted it all.

Maybe in the future they'll be a mini series about them.

Good concert tonight. Yes John Farnham, Daryl Braithwaite, Jon Stevens are all old now, but they have real talent. Guy was great too, and the backup singers and bands. Sonia hosted with Richard Wilkins and David Campbell, they raised 2 million for the farmers so far.
Funny that I saw 'The Horses' twice today, it was on the horse racing too.

I saw an add last night for a new show with Guy Sebastion and school kids, something about music should be free for kids to learn....taking music lessons and instruments to disadvantaged kids
Oh boy how true is that?
Looks like a good show

Not watching blind date tonight because there's too much else. Forgot about Casey.
Watching FFF, it's not that bad (but of course not that good).
Some guys smothered their steak with raw charcoal.

Back