Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Joel and everyone else were acting like Jordan #2 was amazing looking. Barely average to me.

I would turn my light out at anyone who said "youse". Actually, the dancing.

Joel and everyone else were acting like Jordan #2 was amazing looking. Barely average to me.

I would turn my light out at anyone who said "youse". Actually, the dancing.

I found Jordan #2 to be good looking. I wouldn't say he is my type though so I was surprised to see how the girls were acting.

I also would turn out my light for anyone who did those two things. Also would turn out my light for tradies just because of the 'tradies get the ladies' analogy. 😂

The age difference thing was a bit iffy too. We're only talking 22 to 28 here, it's hardly Bride And Prejudice. Sure, she might not go looking for 22 year olds, but at least give it a chance to see if they can engage in conversation before writing him off.

Watching Julia's Blind Dates and once again contestant opens an envelope and Julia opens the other envelope which revealed the same date?

I missed the previous episode of Blind Date. Might have to catch up on it later. Esteban is very attractive.

Was that Sophie Monk on the ARIAs tonight?
7d265b51138c5b4752418cef47983e67

Of course you will. You'll find your own "Esteban" when the time is right.

That's the thing though. Most out there don't want a serious relationship and those that do I am not attracted to. 😂

So I think that it is extremely unlikely.

Stupid man, smart phone abc ch 22; on now
Is my new favourite show.......it is friggin AWESOME
Watch one & wow.....I now know how to start a fire with steel wool & batteries
This one is extra freaky in Poland

Back