Skip to main content

The Psychology/Body Language/Personality Thread

What have you inherited?
What qualities, talents, limitations, abilities, interests have you taken from family?
Family physical traits?
Are you like Mum or Dad?
Siblings, are you alike? Where is your birth position, ie 1st, middle, youngest.

And so on...

What have you inherited?
What qualities, talents, limitations, abilities, interests have you taken from family?
Family physical traits?
Are you like Mum or Dad?
Siblings, are you alike? Where is your birth position, ie 1st, middle, youngest.

And so on...

I am a middle child. To be honest with you I am nothing like my brother or my sister in terms of personality.

What have you inherited?
Family physical traits?
Are you like Mum or Dad?

And so on...

I think i am in some ways more like my mum. Like in terms of personality. I mean I used to have a temper as bad as hers is. Infact in some ways even worse. But I have had to learn to control it. Because I realised that it was not a good look.

I have taken my talent of speed reading from my mum.

FRESH
Humour is one way to deal with things. By keeping yourself at arms length you do a good job of engaging without becoming another victim. Satire is powerful, use it to full effect and you will be pleased with the outcome.

DISSOCIATE
You are understandably disconnected from the world around you. Things are in a bad way and it’s hard to engage and see the reality of what’s happening, but it might be time to engage. Sometimes not caring as much as others can be useful.

i wonder what the beautiful people think of us poor common uglies? I wonder how these gods and godesses who have graced us with their presence view us commoners?

for truly we are not worthy to speak in their presence, their all empowering presence. for they are too great, too great for me to ever even look at them.

they are just too great for me and i must accept that and i have accepted that. i know my place in the world.

my life is over. i have no life and that is the truth.

i am just a dirty scum eating rat who lives in the sewers eating scum and just being awful. so awful and horrible. bringing such awful shame among my family.

I am just glad though that the beautiful people will be staying far away from me they should not catch my ugliness. they are better than that they are what us mere mortals aspire to be.

Every day we search deep inside of ourselves to be just as beautiful as them.. even if it was for just one single moment. just that one single second. but we know that will never happen for we are the uglies. the disgusting disgraceful uglies who have no soul. i have no soul. i never did have a soul. only the beautiful people can have a soul. for their beauty is worshipped throughout the world.

i am too ugly to be worth anything. i am nothing. i am just an ugly piece of shit.

can all the posters here who are beautiful please like this post? so then i can know that i, a lowly ugly, can't interact with you anymore.

It's Friday night - all the beautiful people have been invited to parties you don't know about.

It's Friday night - all the beautiful people have been invited to parties you don't know about.

Well they deserve to go to parties. Being beautiful and all. I imagine they have signs posted outside saying 'No Ugly People Allowed!'.

I could never stomach parties anyway. Too draining for me. Although part of me regrets missing out on certain life experiences. But whatever.

i wonder what the beautiful people do at parties? i bet whatever it is they have fun. lots and lots of it. they probably also make fun of the ugly people like my good self.

they probably say stuff like oh that reepbot is so ugly and such a loser i can't stand to look at him. everytime i am near him i want to throw up. what a disgusting creep. a pathetic loser. a piece of sub human trash.

Back