Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Espresso, straight up for me! I've been running around the threads like a female Sir bloody Lancelot!!

And VOTE!! I've been 'angry-voting'... :rage:

... Apologies for bursting in so obnoxiously like that...

It is horrid out there, isn't it. I think I will keep rescuscitating the tea lounge whenever it gets a bit too much. Good on your for speaking up. I had to go and rest my waters...

0HvBP5x.jpg

To counter some of the Vile-o-rama out there, I thought I would reread some of Sonia's pleasant thoughts on Skye and Priya:

On Priya: She is very popular because she swims against the tide. She always says the thing that you know is not going to be popular but she says it anyway. I like that about her and I think that people out there do too.

On Skye: I love her as a character. She’s just a classic. Every time I cross to Skye in the house, the live audience goes crazy. She has a big heart and a beautiful naivety going on.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...109328823?nk=939a05eaaffdac0c0f96b8931a1db5ba

There there are, just like the Madonna giving comfort to Mary Magdalene (after yet another shark attack; and stupid Judas isn't even up for elimination!). Priya's mercy knows no bounds.

I could murder a cup of tea. Just as well that urn is always topped up!

Ginger tea, anyone? Time to crack out the palmiers, I think. That glaze came up a treat.

There there are, just like the Madonna giving comfort to Mary Magdalene (after yet another shark attack; and stupid Judas isn't even up for elimination!). Priya's mercy knows no bounds.

I could murder a cup of tea. Just as well that urn is always topped up!

Ginger tea, anyone? Time to crack out the palmiers, I think. That glaze came up a treat.

This is truly a place of peace and tranquility... That image, ginger tea, now glazed butterfly pastries....

How's the serenity.

Well, this is a marked improvement over the watermelon and chicken I keep getting offered over at the big brother facebook leagues club. Now, where can I sit - somewhere one of the girls from The Shire *hasn't* been if you don't mind, I don't want fake tan or g-string squelch on my new Herve Leger.

Well, this is a marked improvement over the watermelon and chicken I keep getting offered over at the big brother facebook leagues club. Now, where can I sit - somewhere one of the girls from The Shire *hasn't* been if you don't mind, I don't want fake tan or g-string squelch on my new Herve Leger.

You're in luck, Mavis. I've just Glen-20'd all the seats.

You're in luck, Mavis. I've just Glen-20'd all the seats.

You're a dear but Glen 20 (marvelous product that it is) won't pay for my dry cleaning. Now, I would like some of your tea please, green with lemon no cream and.......no, none of those look gluten free, just the tea will be fine.

And some writing paper and perhaps another napkin for my gloves.

You're a dear but Glen 20 (marvelous product that it is) won't pay for my dry cleaning. Now, I would like some of your tea please, green with lemon no cream and.......no, none of those look gluten free, just the tea will be fine.

And some writing paper and perhaps another napkin for my gloves.

That's a stunning sky(e) blue cardigan you're wearing, Mavis dear.... And those trousers... Are they Indian Hemp? Gorgeous!!!

Oh yay!! A thread made just for me n my 2 fave HM's!!!!

Priya n Skye for final 2 and I'll be a happy chappy!!!

One of the weirdest friendships I've ever watched on any version of BB but after talking to Bhushan about it, I finally get it.

I see why Priya gravitates to Skye and vice versa. And NO haters, it has nothing to do with strategy or gameplay on either of their parts.

These two are one of the few friendships - not involving swapping spit or wanting to from either gender - that I can see lasting outside of the house.

One of the weirdest friendships I've ever watched on any version of BB but after talking to Bhushan about it, I finally get it.

I see why Priya gravitates to Skye and vice versa. And NO haters, it has nothing to do with strategy or gameplay on either of their parts.

These two are one of the few friendships - not involving swapping spit or wanting to from either gender - that I can see lasting outside of the house.

Do you mean a mutual respect type of friendship? Priya mentoring for Skye....And Skye wanting to improve herself with Priya's help?

Do you mean a mutual respect type of friendship? Priya mentoring for Skye....And Skye wanting to improve herself with Priya's help?
Exactly. I think just based on what Bhushan and other family members and students have said, this friendship isn't out of the ordinary at all. Although I admit as a bystander I still think it is at times!! But I had to be reminded that neither Priya nor Skye have ever bashed the other and I remembered when Skye has had her biggest meltdowns, Priya wasn't present. Priya full on told her what she was doing with Leo was wrong if he was feeling hurt and said that she (Skye) knew it... instead of freaking out, she processed it and agreed.

Priya sees past all the bullshit with the playing up to the cameras, etc and Skye sees past the whole Priya is supposedly a backstabber. Priya has never hurt Skye nor even attempted to and Skye calms down when Priya is there. It's crazy but Bhushan said he totally gets it and said 100% they'd be friends on the outside. Priya would want to temper her a bit and Skye would not only look up to her but would know she could have fun without being judged.

I am NOT a Skye fan at all when she's flipping out but I AM a fan of this girlmance. For sure! :)

Exactly. I think just based on what Bhushan and other family members and students have said, this friendship isn't out of the ordinary at all. Although I admit as a bystander I still think it is at times!! But I had to be reminded that neither Priya nor Skye have ever bashed the other and I remembered when Skye has had her biggest meltdowns, Priya wasn't present. Priya full on told her what she was doing with Leo was wrong if he was feeling hurt and said that she (Skye) knew it... instead of freaking out, she processed it and agreed.

Priya sees past all the bullshit with the playing up to the cameras, etc and Skye sees past the whole Priya is supposedly a backstabber. Priya has never hurt Skye nor even attempted to and Skye calms down when Priya is there. It's crazy but Bhushan said he totally gets it and said 100% they'd be friends on the outside. Priya would want to temper her a bit and Skye would not only look up to her but would know she could have fun without being judged.

I am NOT a Skye fan at all when she's flipping out but I AM a fan of this girlmance. For sure! :)

Haha... New term: Girlmance! Thank you for the insight from the family and students....

I love, in Skye's Bio, that she is proud of being able to make the perfect cappuccino.... The world needs people who love their jobs! That positive attitude is the start of a bright future. Mentors such as Priya can make a HUGE difference in the life of a young person.

It is rare to see a genuine, mutual friendship flouish in the BB house so, regardless of where the game goes from here, at least Priya and Skye have had each other to lean on....

I am very parched, could you be a dear and get me some tea. A scone would be wonderful also. Thank you.

Love love love these two. Neither are underdogs but both I believe have good hearts. Skye is young and I think because she can't articulate well she gets very frustrated in arguments and goes below the belt. She needs to learn better strategies to stop doing that.

Back