Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Yes! This is a charity I selflessly run, to refresh the exhausted and afflicted after their skirmishes in the more hard-nosed threads. Of course, in my usual day-to-day life I have minions for such things.

You're Mrs Patmore from Downton Abbey, aren't you ^_^

Don't tempt me. I might just pat a spot of cream on your nose! More Violet Crawley - in her youth of course.

anigif_enhanced-5954-1414630101-8.gif

Well, that was a relief! Bummer for Skye, but she should sail through. Nice footage of the two girls having a ladylike cackle together. I am completely knackered from the tension. Help yourself to slightly stale shortbread.

Someone mentioned scones?? :woot:

I love what you've done with the place Melore, it's looking very nice in here indeed! Are they cloth napkins? Wow, nothing but the best I see. *air kisses all round*

Someone mentioned scones?? :woot:

I love what you've done with the place Melore, it's looking very nice in here indeed! Are they cloth napkins? Wow, nothing but the best I see. *air kisses all round*

Oh, thank you muchly, Mia! I have had a snooze and now I'm back on the old hooves ready to bake another round of fairy cakes. Yes, cloth of course (though I did use the mock silver serviette rings, shhhhh).

Well, well, wellll..... This is very civilised. Cream horn anyone? Where shall I sit?

I do love the Skye/Priya combo. The few times we've actually seen them interacting has been either Priya giving Skye genuine, good advice or Skye bringing out the fun in Priya. They are the Aussie version of Yin and Yang - the balance... (yeah, go on BB Facebook- there's a new phrase for you to thieve).

In terms of entertainment, These two (and Penny) are all over the dullard boys in the house.

This thread is tantamount to blasphemy! :vomit:

Prizus can be Baby Skye's understudy for the duration of their stay in the house but that's it, it's an insult to even suggest they are in any shape or form equals. :thumbsdown:

This thread is tantamount to blasphemy! :vomit:

Prizus can be Baby Skye's understudy for the duration of their stay in the house but that's it, it's an insult to even suggest they are in any shape or form equals. :thumbsdown:

Who won't be getting any of my pecan pie, then? Naughty.

Well, well, wellll..... This is very civilised. Cream horn anyone? Where shall I sit?

I do love the Skye/Priya combo. The few times we've actually seen them interacting has been either Priya giving Skye genuine, good advice or Skye bringing out the fun in Priya. They are the Aussie version of Yin and Yang - the balance... (yeah, go on BB Facebook- there's a new phrase for you to thieve).

In terms of entertainment, These two (and Penny) are all over the dullard boys in the house.

I'm just cracking up over 'Cream horn anyone?'

It's nice we have a pleasant place to rest ourselves in, isn't it, if I do say so myself.

Well, quite horrid things have been said about the forums about Skye, today - I am rather regretting crumbling up all the special "Viley Awards" horseshoe-shaped shortbreads I made, and using them as the crumb base for those lavender cheesecakes.

Not to mind. Neenish tart? The urn is on...

Espresso, straight up for me! I've been running around the threads like a female Sir bloody Lancelot!!

And VOTE!! I've been 'angry-voting'... :rage:

... Apologies for bursting in so obnoxiously like that...

Back