Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

Promo for the Masked Singer USA! It’s airing on Ten!
FANTASTIC!
I was just thinking I really want to watch some other versions
Dami did the first Korean one, all they had were masks, bit crappy looking a big head and a shitty cape
But they invented this thing

Anyway, I enjoyed this season despite the relatively mediocre calibre of the celebrities.
I wish that they'd actually been able to keep it under wraps, as almost everyone was who they were predicted to be.

Over the magic million for both general episode and reveal codings!
1,191,000 for the reveal
1,000,000 for the rest!

Listening to KMH while I work this morning. Wish they’d release her covers from the show on Spotify!

I really hope Urzila comes back for the next season. There is no point of Lindsay Lohan being on the show. She would have had no idea of any of the Aussie celebrities who was on the show this year. (And she only knew Cody Simpson from her season)

Plus Urzila is funny. Lindsay brings nothing to the table. 10 can save some $$$$.

I tried to avoid any online discussion in order to keep some element of mystery, but failed. Don't think it mattered much, there were no 'wow' reveals anyway.

Yeah it’s pretty hard to keep from spoilers on this show. And if you watch a lot of Channel 10 you will see the “reveal” in every ad break. You pretty much have to watch this show live.

Sophie Monk was a nice surprise (Bardot fan here, ha ha). I never thought she would sing again. I’m kicking myself I didn’t realise it was her on the first night when she sang “True Colours”. Listening back it was so obvious. I missed her voice.

Kitten had me stumped for a little while. I really hoped it was Julia Morris and turns out it was.

Katie Noonan (from george) was divine as the Sloth.

Was hoping Wizard to be Zac Efron, ha ha. That would have wowed me.

Reactions: kxk
USA Preview show was on last night, anyone watching?
Shit show
Just revealing all of the characters and some clues, meaningless to me
I only like one judge, some truely awful people there
And a lot of shitty costumes, prefer our designer
A lot of monsters and food of course, it is America home of junk food
Too many have creepy cartoon faces, a lot of cheese and cartoon vibes

I expect good singing at least, they have such an enormous pool of talent to draw from
I wonder if they have as good crazy dancers? My favourite element of our production
They often made me laugh in delight, especially the lips, blue flowers.....and the shimmying Christmas trees, they were the best
May need to mute everyone but ken jeong, especially repulsive thicke

I'll give it a go, but I gave up on the last series because it's absolutely no fun when the revealed celebrity is someone you've never heard of.
The costumes, host and judges aren't a patch on ours either.

Reactions: kxk
Here we go
Hmm
The weird 1st mask looks upside down to me, and disappointing thought that was going to be snakes a la medusa

Poor ken sitting with 3 dickheads
Tits out highly inappropriate for a kid friendly family show

I'll give it a go, but I gave up on the last series because it's absolutely no fun when the revealed celebrity is someone you've never heard of.
The costumes, host and judges aren't a patch on ours either.
Totally agree, so far this is shit
We do it a lot better, from host to dancers....and everything you pointed out
Our design & production are superb, this is tacky

Back